hi

4 Years later
Peyton's POV
We finished girl meets world 4 years ago, with Riley and Lucas getting married, but I never saw Rowan, tell last year. I still love Rowan, she went to college, graduated as a writer! she is traveling Europe, we met up about a year ago, I told her I wanted to settle down, she just said "go ahead" She is a party girl, I see her Twitter and Instagram, she party's every night all around Europe. sometimes she will post decent pics of her at the beach, or getting coffee in the café or even riding a moped, I miss her.

Rowan's POV
I graduated college 3 months ago, I am a writer now, I travel Europe writing about my discoveries, Carmen lives in New York, so I am visiting her in 4 weeks! Then back to LA, did I mention, right before I came to Europe, I bought a lovely apartment with a city view in NYC , it is literally the best view. I love Peyton Meyer, but he wants to settle I don't. But I don't blame him he is 24 almost 25! I am a party girl, I go out every night, and durning the day I sit down in a café and write. also Sabrina and Bradley got married 2 months ago, I only went to the Ceremony it was lovely at the beach with lights going down the aisle, but I had to leave right after the kiss, to catch my flight back to Europe, I saw Peyton, he seemed happy.

2 months later
Rowan's POV
I'm still moving everything in to my house, I decide to take a break and head to my favorite bakery on the 78th Ave, I remember one time, Peyton took me here on a date, when we came to film for GMW and ever since then I loved it, I get coffee and head outside, it started to rain, I love rain, I walked back inside and started to write, someone say Rowan, I turn around and see, Peyton "hi" he says "hi" I say back smiling.