Ch.8 work

Peyton and Rowan's POV
we looked at the time it was 11:10 so we started to head for work, we got to set and went into out dressing rooms. no one knew about us but Sabrina, Bradley, and Corey.

Rowan's POV
I was finished getting ready for "riley" my girl meets world character, we were filming a Rucas Scene today, I was so excited.... but I turned around to see Peyton, my boyfriend, Peyton kissing Olivia, one of my good friends, I started to cry and ran away but I tripped on a cord from the cameras and ran into corey, corey is my best friend no doubt about that! "what's wrong?" he ask wiping away some of my tears "I-I I can't do this" I say running away into my dressing room, I knew Corey was going to go get Sabrina, but instead he went to Peyton, and said "you did this" and push him "what??? Corey what are you talking about."

Corey's POV
Rowan is my best friend , if anyone hurts her they hurt me. Rowan tripped an ran into me crying, I knew it was Peyton, in went insane and confronted him. Then I went to get Sabrina, the 3 of us you can't break us. "hey Sabrina we have a issue" I said pointing to Rowan's dressing room and then Peyton, "oh no what happened." she says, I then say "I don't exactly know but I know it is Peyton." We ran over to Rowan's room, it said Rowan Blanchard, with a purple star and a collage of all of her friends, Sabrina saw Peyton in one of the pics with row, so she ripped it off crumbled and threw it on the ground, we both knocked, "who is it?" she said soft, quietly, and of course sadly "Corey and Sabrina" I say "oh come in" she said once again all sad. It was sooooo sad to see Rowan this way, she has always been "Smiley Riley".

Rowan's POV
I have been crying into my pillow for the past 10 minutes, saying how could he do this to me. I hear a soft knock, it was Sabrina and Corey they came in. Sabrina looks so mad and sad right now, she then says "are you okay honey?" "I say ye- no I'm not okay" "what happened? you can tell us anything" Corey asked, right then we heard a knock Sabrina shot up saying "who is it" "Peyton" ugh why is he here. "I'm sorry but Rowan isn't here right now she left." Sabrina says "then why are you in there" he shot back "awe shit man" Sabrina said quietly " can you just please leave no one wants to talk to you" Corey said locking the door so he doesn't get it. but right then, we heard Michael Jacobs, saying all of girl meets world characters in scene 19 please report the the stage, I moan and get up.