Ch. 6 guest house P.2

Rowan's POV
Peyton and I started to play a game I pinned him to the wall an whispered and did things, then he pinned me to the wall turning the lights off again... he started to kiss me then we had a VERY intense kiss when he started to back away he turn the lights on, I was slightly smiling while he was smirking, "he said we should do that again" I pushed onto the bed and started cuddling him, he kissed my forehead and said "I love you princess" i said back "I love you more my prince"

Peyton's POV
now I pinned Rowan to the wall starting to kiss her it turned into a make out session, I just can never get enough of her! I then got pushed onto the bed with row cuddling me I say I love princess she says I love you to prince.... a few moments later I pulled her on my lap and said Rowan I have thought about the perfect woman, but she has NEVER came close to you, by know she was blushing and said "do you think we are to soon?" I looked at her "what?"

R: well we started dating yesterday and we were just making out pinning each other to the wall
P: you know what Row, I'm going to bed (kinda disappointed)
R: no, I want to talk.
P: okay, I don't think we are to soon, I have know since we were 12, and I have loved you ever since. (Rowan looked shocked) (did I really just say that) I going to bed.

Peyton's POV
I feel pulling as soon as I lay down, it was row she said "can You get for minute,"
so I did kind off mad. she got up on a chair rapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. she took her hands away for a second a pulled be close to her she said "I will always love" pushing my face against hers she backs away "you" she says with a smile and starts to kiss me again, we couldn't stop this time, she was still on me, and I moved to a wall pushing her up against that wall, kissing no making out with her this should never end.

Rowan's POV
I grab on to Peyton, get on him and say i will always love you, and start to kiss him this time it didn't end still on him, we moved to the wall, and we were still kissing when he took his lips off mine, we heard a knock, and went to the door it was a sleepy Sabrina saying "this isn't the kitchen" she was drenched from the rain she must have been half awake half asleep she walks away, Peyton and I laugh. I look at the clock it was 5:43 already!!!!!! Peyton and I decided we should get some sleep do we went in our own beds when a few minutes later I got up and went to his saying "I love you" he was a sleepy Peyton saying " I love you too" he then kissed my forehead.