ball, punches, boyfriends, 1 year, mail

Rowan's POV
Uriah, picked my up and we headed to the ball! the said to were something cocktAil, of course I did as told it was a white sleeves short white dress, with gold sparkles!

Uriahs POV
Rowan looks amazing, she has the perfect body, why does this have to be so hard. we arrive at the party, and see they were about to announce the couples, here's goes nothing.

Peyton's POV
I saw Rowan walk in she Look absolutely stunning, but then I noticed ugh Uriah standing next to her, but I just kept my eyes on Rowan. the next thing I know Olivia comes up to me and kisses me, "wtf, olivia" I scream "I want to be more then friends," she says "well I don't" I say back without a hesitation. "lets just get this over with." ANNOUNCER:
"first we have:
Sally and Cameron
Dove and Ryan
Sabrina Carpenter and Bradley Steven Perry
Laura and Ross.....
next we have Peyton Meyer and Olivia Stuck.... and last but not least
Uriah Justus and Rowan Blanchard," this made my blood boil "you may start the dance now" The announcer finished.
Time elapse 3 hours
I couldn't take it anymore, I walked over to Uriah and punched him "what the hell peyton" I here Rowan yell as Bradley starts to pull me away. I see Rowan and Uriah leave.

Rowan's POV
I can't believe Olivia and Peyton kissed, player much. I was not as mad as I thought I would, am I staring to a have real feelings for Uriah? 4 hours pass by, when out of the blue Peyton punches Uriah, "What the Hell Peyton" I scream, as I take Uriah to the kitchen, we always use to come her to talk about our day at work, I got him an ice pack. then I stared into his eyes, and kissed him, I didn't want to stop the kiss but he leaned back, and said "Rowan will you be my girlfriend" I was so excited "of course I will" I said while blushing, Then he pulled my closer grabbing my waist, and kissing me, I think I really like Uriah! I guess are plan didn't work, but I'm glad I have Uriah! We went back to his apartment, tomorrow was my birthday! 17! anyways at the apartment we started to kiss, and make out when, I started to take of his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers, his abs, were amazing, he took of my dress and I was in my lace bra and underwear...

TIME ELASPE
1 year
Rowan's POV
I'm still dating Uriah, he is the best, I love him so much, I am 18 now! today I went to get the mail and I saw Peyton, he hasn't dated anyone since the ball last year, I felt bad for the first few months, but then I realized I deserved to be happy. he says "Hi" very faintly "hi" I shrugged back "so, how are you doing" I ask "I'm doing fine, how bout' you" he said not as shy as before "great actually thanks for asking", "so How are You and Uriah?" he said all faintly again "We are doing amazing" I felt very bad about saying this... "Well good luck to the both of you, bye" he said walking away "thanks, bye" I said but he was already gone, as I opened my mail box, and I went back to my room, I heard a knock, it was Sab, we have a secret knock, "come in" I say "hey Row" she says, I was looking threw the mail when I came across this letter that caught my eye it said 'Stanford University, California'