ch.11 hotel

Rowan's POV
backstage I asked Sabrina, Bradley, and Peyton if they wanted to spend the night at the hotel across the street (it was very nice and very classy) because it was 11:56 they said "sure it's the easiest way!"

12:20 : everyone
we got to the hotel, it was called The Grand, we got a suit there were two beds

Peyton's POV
We got a suite at the hotel, the suite only had two beds, Rowan and Sabrina said they are fine sleeping together, but I said "oh heck no, I'm am not sleeping next to guy, or Sabrina" they both laughed and "then rowan said well I don't care who I sleep with but I'm going to go get my pjs on, brush my teeth, and go to bed" she did what she said and started to fall asleep.

Rowan's POV
I said I was tired and going to bed, when I started to fall asleep I felt someone hug me, I turn around to find Peyton smirking he said " a day tell the beach house" kissing my cheek, I blushed and said "I'm so excited, just you and me alone for a few days it's going to be amazing" he said smiling "i love you" I then say "I love you more" he said "not possible" and kissed me, Sabrina and Bradley where sleeping it was 12:46 we decided to get to bed "btw I sleep with my shirt off" Peyton says while taking his shirt off " I know" I said winking. I lay on his chest and soon fall Asleep.

hi guys I'm sorry this was a real short chapter but I have had so much homework, because I'm sick and I am super tired . ily guys thanks for 500+ readers you guys are amazing.