ch.13 the hospital

everything went black...

Sabrina's POV
I see Rowan crying running as fast as her little legs can take her, I follow her, I run after her outside, when I scream Rowan but I was to late, she was lying on the ground, I screamed for help, I called 9-1-1 I could barley see the numbers I was shaking and tears were falling out of my eyes! a few minutes later Corey, Ben, and Danielle came out hearing an ambulance, they all started to freak out, "what happened" Danielle and Ben say in unison, they started to cry, "rowan? Rowan? " Corey said With a storm of tears coming out of his eyes, Corey was Rowan's best friend well guy friend. I got in the ambulance, as did Corey. Ben And Danielle drove to the hospital right behind us.

2 hours later
Corey's POV
Rowan is in the hospital, I'm crying and shaking, my best friend might not live, is she going to be okay?, and WHERE IS PEYTON!!! her boyfriend, the one who just took her on a romantic trip she will remember forever!! I decided to call Peyton ring ring on the third ring he answers "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" I scream into the phone "woah, cor come down" Peyton says "WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, ROWAN, YOUR GIRLFRIEND, IS IN THE HOSPITAL, FIGHTING FOR HER FUCKING LIFE! and your telling me to calm down" I say screaming while trying to calm down "WHAT!!!!!!" Peyton scream. we see doctors rushing into Rowan's room, as a buzzers goes off "I have to go bye Peyton" I say as I hang up the phone. "wait" Peyton says very faded I hang up the phone, a nurse come by and tells us that Rowan, lost a lot of blood... oh no I can't loose my best friend I say in my head as I start to cry.

Rowan's POV
I am laying in an unfamiliar bed, where am I, I question in my head, I walk out of the room, and see a hospital, I keep walking, until I reach the end of the hall. I look over and see my family, Sabrina, Corey, and Danielle & Ben they were all crying, Carmen was trying to keep calm but kept screaming, I sit down next to her saying Carmen "it's okay I'm right here" she looked up to find nothing " your okay" I say, she kept screaming and crying "CARMEN!" why can't she here me I get up and go over to Corey and Sab who are balling there eyes out "Sab, Cor why are you guys crying?" no answer why isn't anyone answering me I get up and try to talk to a nurse of course no response, I walk back to the room where I woke up in, got closer to the bed and saw a girl laying down suffering, I got a little closer, and noticed it was me, I was in shock, I started to cry, then I remember all of it, I was at the set and started to walk into Peyton's Dressing room, when I saw, Peyton my boyfriend the one who just took me on an amazing get away, kissing Olivia Holt, I was so mad I ran out hearing Sabrina calling my name I was about to turn around when everything went black, before I went out I heard Brina say "this is all Peyton's fault" then I was gone. present: I started to think why should I even live anymore, Carmen? Sabrina? Corey? of course them but I just don't want the drama anymore, I think to myself, I think it's time to go, I was in mental and physical pain, I started to see someone it was a nurse, saying "its okay baby girl, you will make it threw, if you just try." I don't want to try though, I just want to let go, so I let myself go... beeeeeep the nurse starts to call the doctors "DOCTORS!!!! HURRY WE ARE LOSING HER, SHE HAS A PURPOSE IN THIS WORLD SHE HAS TO SURVIVE!" do I have a purpose in the world?, I say to myself as the world starts to fade away. the doctors come to me and take me into critical care.

Sabrina's POV
the nurse came out to us, saying "there is no way in telling if she is going to live or die, anymore, I am so sorry, when she is done with her surgery we would like you to come back, and say your goodbyes." "NO I CANT LOSE MY BESTFRIEND" i shout! starting to cry, right then, Peyton came running in from the elevator.

Peyton's POV
Olivia and I started to make out, I wanted to see if Rowan is the one I want to be with, of course she is. I like Olivia (as a friend) and all but she will never come close to Rowan, I hear a slam, and saw Rowan running away "I'm sorry I just can't do this, you're one of my good friends I don't want to ruin this friendship" I say to Olivia, she agrees, I see everyone running outside, but I decide to go to Rowan's dressing room, I knock and knock over and over again, no answer, so I barge in there, there was no sign of Rowan, so I go back to my house, thinking that Rowan must have left too, because for some reason they canceled the scenes today. Corey called me, it sounded like he has been crying, he starts to scream telling me that rowan is in the hospital fighting for her life because the mistake I made. then he hung up "oh god no, why Rowan this is all my fault why did I ever have to test my feelings. I rush to the hospital, and I see doctors rushing into a room, and a nurse talking to the Blanchard and Girl meets World family, how could I be so dumb I think to myself.