ch. 10 award show

a/n: hi guys I wanted to say thank you for 345 reader!! btw I this is corrected so sorry for my mistakes

Rowan's POV
Peyton and I just finishing having our little "talk" we came back finished the scenes and went to a meeting... our managers told us that, we have gotten nominated for 6 awards at the TCA!!! wow She read them to us:
best tv kiss
best tv power couple
favorite actress
favorite actor
best television relationship
& favorite TV show!
we couldn't believe it, our managers told us there was one small problem, we had to pretend to be a couple for the awards to get more attention to the show, no body really knew about us yet, so Peyton and I smile say "no problem" and we left. 2 days left tell Peyton's beach house I was truly so ecstatic!

2 hours later (getting ready for TCA's)

Peyton's POV
Rowan and Sabrina are coming together and Bradley and I are coming together too, we all got the to TCA's around 7:30 ish I look around and spot a beautiful brunette in a gorgeous pink dress with a silver shiny rock belt (the picture at the beginning of the ch.) I was standing there stunned and amazed of how great she looked! I was wearing a nice pair of jeans a plain white tee and a black leather jacket. She came over to me and said "your mouth is wide open your going to swallow a fly" she said shouting my mouth and she had this smile on her face the could warm up the world. "she said come with me" so I followed her until we got to a dark hall, she started to kiss me, then kissing me neck😉 she said "tonight, it's you and me forever" I smiled and we started to kiss again, we went back outside holding hands, interviewers, photographers, and crazy hands all crowed around us "are you guys a couple" they all say I kiss Rowan on the cheek, "yes and She's all mine!" Rowan blushed the fans start Calling out "Reyton! REYTON!! REYTON!!!!" it was getting crazy so we decided to go inside and take our seats, the show didn't start for another hour but it's better that being hovered by crazed photographs, interviewers, and worst of all hyperactive fans!

Rowan's POV
The awards were finally beginning, first the start off with favorite tv show:
Girl Meets World
K.C. undercover
etc
and the winner is: GIRL MEETS WORLD! yay we go up and Michael get the surfboard we say thank you and go back to our seats few award come and go and the one favorite actress comes up and Peyton and Ben are announcing them...
Zendaya
Lucy Hale
Mia Mitchell
and Rowan Blanchard...
and the winner is: the one, the only Rowan Blanchard! I go and say a little speech, Peyton takes my hand we walk off the stage. I had butterflies threw out my stomach
next is was favorite actor and of course Peyton won
next it was best tv relationship: Peyton and Rowan! they say "Rucas" we both go up there and say thank you and walk off the stage and back to ours seats wow 3 surfboard already this is crazy! we lost power couple against, pretty little liars couples, but that doesn't mean we won't win best tv kiss. it was coming towards the end of the night when Sabrina And Corey were presenting the last award, "and the best tv kiss goes to.... RUCAS!! they show clips of Peyton and I from the first kiss to the last it was soooo cute, yay the crowd cheers we go up there "wow 5 surfboard in one night how can I ever thank you Guys enough" I say I noticed Peyton staring at me when I say "Peyton have anything say" he snaps out of his stare oh yeah "thank you guys so much, I can't you picked us out of the great actors thank you" Sabrina then says but before we go I think we should see a kiss from the people who one the best tv kiss she says smiling, I say okay blushing... ready here we go Peyton, it started off as a simple kiss and went into a hard core kiss, when he then picked me up I ran fingers threw his hair, then we backed away, and the crowd was in SHOCK, after a few seconds of complete silence Sabrina "wasn't that kiss unbelievable!!!!" everyone starts to clap and cheer!