ch. 15 the deal

no ones POV
Rowan has came out of her coma, and kissed Peyton, all nurse and doctors are very shocked of how short her coma was and are going to run some test, Sabrina and Corey are heading over to Bradley's, and are going to stay the night because it was already 11:37, Rowan is in the hospital with only Peyton waiting for her.

Rowan's POV
tomorrow I have to go to a awards night, not for us but for the gmw parents, friends, and more. But before that happens I'm going out I need to see someone...

Peyton's POV
I have to talk to Rowan about the kiss, I will probably talk to her about it tomorrow at the party/ banquet, but tonight I'm going to stay at the hospital waiting for Rowan, I love her more than life itself... just then a nurse came to me and asked what I was still doing here, I was very confused "waiting for Rowan Blanchard" I reply, she then told me Rowan left about 30 minutes ago, how could she leave with out talking to me!

Rowan's POV
I saw Peyton waiting in the hallway, but couldn't talk to him not like this, not right now, I was going to the leader of standard admission, and register offices' house, his nsme was Mr. Lombardo... I know what your thinking such a popular actress like you, who doesn't even need an education, going to go beg for one, well I love to read and learn new things, and I know I'm only 16 almost 17 but I really would love to get into this college, it's my dream.

Peyton's POV
she left, oh no this can't be good we all know that she wants to get out of this world with everything that happened, I call Sabrina as fast as I can, "Sabrina, there is an emergency... Rowan has left the hospital,"

hi guys I know this is a really short ch, but in real tired and I have really long chapters coming up and a sequel so I'm super sorry, ily guys!!!