Adoption: Part 1

A/N: The picture above is Kyoya's sister, Fuyumi. This will also be in two parts.

Summary: One year after Tamaki and Kyoya get married, they decide, after much deliberation, that they want to adopt a child. And her name is Victoria.

Third Person POV

"Tamaki, will you be okay while I'm gone?" Kyoya asked his husband. He was currently standing at the door with his luggage already in the car. He was going to visit his sister, Fuyumi, for a couple of days.

"For the last time Kyoya! I'll be fine," Tamaki began to pace in the living room, "I'll invite the club members if I got lonely."

"Alright, but please clean after yourself. Last time I left you alone with the twins, I had to completely redo the kitchen."

"Will do." Tamaki walked closer to Kyoya. He grasped his hands, leaned down, and put his head on his shoulder. "Just... Please come home safe." Kyoya sighed and wrapped his arms around his disturbed, overly emotional husband.

"I will, Tamaki. I always do, I promise." Tamaki pulled back and looked into Kyoya's eyes. They smiled at each other. Tamaki leaned down to crash his lips upon Kyoya's. They fought for dominance, in which Tamaki won. They shared their built up emotions in that one kiss. They separated, both out of breath. The blonde touched his forehead to the others in a loving manner.

"I'll miss you,"

"I'll miss you too," Kyoya kissed him one more time before making his way to the car. He gave Tamaki one last wave before the car drove away.

-----Time Skip-----

It had been a week, and Kyoya was on his way home. Tamaki couldn't contain himself.

"I hope that Mommy gets here soon!" Tamaki yelled.

""Calm down, boss!"" The twins tried to control the raging blonde, but it was no use.

"Oh my gosh! Is he ok? He's two minutes late. Did he eat well? I hope he got enough sleep!" Tamaki rambled. Hikaru lunged at him, trapping him in a choke hold.

"Would you shut up! You're so annoying! How does Kyoya deal with you?"

"Hikaru, calm down!" Kaoru grabbed his twin's shoulder. Soon enough, those three were in a wrestling match. Hikaru was beating up Tamaki and Kaoru was trying to stop Hikaru from doing so. Mori, Honey, and Haruhi were all simply sitting on the side lines watching the idiots fight.

"You guys better atop before Kyoya walks in," and just as Haruhi said that, Kyoya did walk in, but something was off. Instead of telling off the three, he simply set down his luggage, took off his glasses, and walked straight into their bedroom woth a depressed look on his face.

"Is Kyo-Chan okay?" Honey asked while sitting in Mori's lap.

"I don't know. Something is wrong though. He took off his glasses, which means he either has a headache or has something on his mind," Tamaki observed. "If you guy's don't mind, can we meet up some other time? I need to get to the bottom of this."

"Of course, Tamaki sempi," Haruhi said. She lead all of the other men outside. "Be sure to contact us when he's doing better."

"I will," Tamaki closed the door behind them and headed to the bedroom. He opened the door to find Kyoya bundled up in the blankets. Tamaki could only see the messy mop of black hair peeking out from the top. His glasses were lazily thrown on the other side of the bed, which was something he would never do. Something big is on his mind, Tamaki thought, I just hope that I can help.

"Welcome home, Mommy. What are you doing under there? Everyone was here to welcome you back."

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to them the next time I see them." Tamaki frowned at his husbands tone of voice. He sounded depressed and like he had given up.

"Are you okay? You seem down," Tamaki asked as he crawled into the bed with him. He pealed back the blankets that hid his love from him. Once he was free, he wrapped his arms around his waist and nuzzled into his neck.

"I'm fine, Tamaki, but it is good to be home."

"Kyoya... Why are you lying to me?" Tamaki felt Kyoya stiffen at the question.

"Tamaki... I want a child," Kyoya suddenly asked, blindsiding Tamaki.

"W-What?"

"Fuyumi is pregnant with her second child. I spent the entire time playing with her daughter. And for once, I had more fun than I remember having in a long time. I want to adopt a child," Kyoya explained. Tamaki was silent for a while.

"Kyoya, why didn't you say something earlier?"

"I thought that you wouldn't want a child. After all, you're still a child yourself." They both chuckled.

"As true as that might be, I do want a child. And it makes me so happy that you do to."

"R-Really, Tamaki? Do you think we're ready for parenthood?" Kyoya asked, starting to fret.

"Of course," Tamaki tightened his hold, "I'm sure that we'll be able to handle a child. We deal with the twins everyday," Tamaki smirked as he made Kyoya laugh. As he became serious again, he looked deep into Tamaki's eyes.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes, Kyoya. I love you."

"I love you, too."