Secrets: Part 2

A/N: I would once again like to thank fioleeluver002 for this idea. This will be the final part of the two shot. And thank you so much for over 1 k reads! Since I have so many reads, I decided to update before I leave. Enjoy.

Summary: Little Victoria is all grown up, but she is keeping a secret from her parents. She has a boyfriend. How will our two favorite OHSHC characters react?

Third Person POV

-----

Previously

"She's been dating someone an she never told us about him? Didn't let us meet him? Does she even trust us?!"

"Relax, Tamaki. I'm just as confused as you are, by we need to keep a level head," Kyoya reasoned.

"Level head? I am perfectly calm!"

"Sure. Anyways, we need to somehow get her to confess. And I have te perfect way to do it."

Currently

Victoria knew that she was in trouble when she found her phone missing. She had been periodically deleting her text messages with Claude to prevent her parents from finding out, but she didn't get a chance to before dinner.

"I should have known better, nothing can get past Mom! Maybe Dad, but never Mom!" She pulled her hair in frustration and collapsed on her bed. She did her best to calm down, but to no avail. She froze as she heard footsteps.

"Goodnight my princess!" Tamaki yelled through her closed door.

"Goodnight, Victoria," called Kyoya.

"Night," she replied. She breathed a sigh of relief as they walked away. Soon enough, she fell into a deep sleep.

When Victoria woke up, she was surprise to find her phone sitting on her pillow, untouched.

"What? Did I imagine that it disappeared?" She shrugged it off and began to dress for the day.

"Victoria?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"Can you come down here a moment?" Victoria gulped an the sweet voice of her Mother.

"Y-Yes," she quickly finished getting ready and slowly walked downstairs, accepting her fate. She was expecting her parents to punish her, but what she wasn't expecting was a handsome man standing in the room with her parents. "Who is this?"

"This," Kyoya smirked as he get urged to the man beside him, "is Sebastian Michealis. He is your fiancé."

"WHAT?!" She screamed. Tamaki stepped in.

"Well, since you obviously aren't in a relationship," Tamaki smirked, "me and your mother decided that you are at the perfect age to be wed! Isn't this great!" Sebastian brushed his black hair out of his face and walked toward her and kneeled on one knee.

"I look forward to being your husband, Victoria. I simply cannot wait for the ceremony." He kissed her hand, neither noticing Kyoya trying to hold Tamaki back. Victoria ripped her hand from his grip and backed away.

"I refuse to marry you!"

"But Victoria, you aren't in a realationship, so what is stopping you?" Kyoya asked with a malicious glint in his eyes.

"Yes I am! I am in a relationship!" Her parents pretended to be surprised.

"What? My darling girl has been keeping secrets from her Daddy?" Tamaki brought his hand to his forehead and pretended to cry.

"How long has this been going on?" Kyoya asked.

"...For quite sometime now." Victoria hung her head in shame.

"Do you love Claude?" Victoria snapped her head up.

"H-How do you know his name?"

"Silly girl, nothing gets past Mommy." He smirked and adjusted his glasses.

"Yes, I do love him."

"Very well," He turned to Sebastian and handed him a $50 dollar bill, "your job here is done, you may go." Victoria sweat dropped as Sebastian took the payment and left the house without another word.

"He was an actor?!"

"Of course, we needed you to confess," Tamaki said as he hugged his daughter, "Funny enough, he's actually like me and your mother. He's married to Ciel Phantomhive, who is a very good business partner with Kyoya."

"You guys tricked me!"

"We did what we had to do, Victoria. You brought this upon yourself by lying to us."

"I know."

"So have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, never mess with Mom!" Kyoya smirked as Tamaki slunk away to his corner.

"That's right, and don't you forget it."