Fight

A/N: I am back and better than ever! I appreciate all of my readers patience with me and I will be updating regularly from now on. Thank you for over 300 reads.

Summary: After being married for several years and adopting Victoria, Tamaki and Kyoya have their first fight. What happens when Victoria sees them fighting? Will Tamaki ever come back?

Third Person POV

-----

Tamaki sighed as he looked down at Victoria's sleeping face. They were both sitting on the living room couch watching TV waiting for Kyoya to come home from his latest business trip. And of course, he was late. Again.

"It's like he puts his work in front of family," Tamaki said to himself.

"What was that, Daddy? Is Mommy home yet?" Asked Victoria while she was rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"No, princess. Go back to sleep."

"Okay Daddy, but you will tell me when Mommy get home, right?" She looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes.

"Of course." Tamaki leaned down and kissed her forehead. She smiled and snuggled into his lap, soon falling asleep quickly. He sighed once again as he thought of his husband. His work had been distracting him from seeing his family for some time now. Tamaki and Victoria saw Kyoya for maybe one week out of the whole month, and that was if they were lucky. Tamaki had tried to confront him before, but Kyoya claimed that 'distance makes the heart grow fonder'. Tamaki respected Kyoya's work at the many hospitals that he ran, but he needed Kyoya. He knew that he couldn't raise Victoria on his own. Tamaki felt as if he family was incomplete.

He was about to doze off, but he was snapped awake by the sound of the door unlocking. He eagerly shook Victoria awake and walked to the door with her in his arms.

"What is it Daddy?"

"Mommy's home!"

"Really!" She was instantly awake and wiggled out of Tamaki's grip and ran to the door followed by her father. The door opened and Kyoya was ambushed by his beloved family.

"What are you doing up, Victoria? It's way past our bed time." Kyoya set down his suit case and picked up his daughter.

"I wanted to see Mommy come home!" Kyoya smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Well don't worry. Mommy's home. I'll give you your present in the morning. Let's go tuck you in." Victoria nodded and dragged her 'mother' to her room to be put to bed. Before he left, Tamaki spoke.

"Kyoya, when you're done, come back down here. We need to talk." Kyoya frowned, but nodded. Tamaki sat down on the couch and waited for Kyoya. It wasn't long before he came down. He joined him on the couch.

"So... How was your trip?" Tamaki asked.

"It was fine. We made some great progress in the disease division. How were things here?"

"Just the usual. Victoria missed her Mommy..." They awkwardly sat by each other not know in what else to say, but Kyoya knew Tamaki better.

"That's it. What is wrong with you, Tamaki? You've never hesitated to say what's in your mind. Spit it out." Tamaki, who was slightly offended, just pouted.

"I missed you. Did you even miss us while you were gone?"

"Not this again," Kyoya sighed and adjusted his glasses, "Of course I did. You just need to get used to me being gone. I thought you supported my work."

"I do! But don't turn this on me, Kyoya. You know that your been gone for way too long. Victoria barely even recognizes you! How would you feel if you came home and we were the ones that were gone?" Tamaki got close to Kyoya's face, awaiting his answer.