Sick

Summary: Kyoya gets sick. Tamaki helps him feel better.

Third Person POV

Tamaki lazily threw his arm over his eyes. The sun was peeking through the curtains and interrupting his sleep. He sighed as he realized that he couldn't go back to sleep, even if he wanted to. He nuzzled his nose into Kyoya's neck one more time before he got up to tend to their only child, Victoria. Tamaki had morning duty and Kyoya had night duty. He got up, threw on some comfy cloths and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. As soon as it was dine, he went to his daughters room to wake his princess up. He pushed her door open.

"Good morning, my princess! How are you this morning?" Tamaki asked. The only answer he got was a groan. He laughed as he picked up the sleep 5 year old. He took her to the kitchen to eat.

By the time they both finished and cleaned up the mess, it was 11:00.

"Hm. I wonder what Kyoya's doing. He is usually up by now," Tamaki said worriedly.

"Where's Mommy?" Asked Victoria.

"I don't know. I'll go check on him." Tamaki turned on the TV to keep Victoria in place and headed to the master bedroom. He slowly opened the door.

"Kyoya? Are you in here?" Tamaki looked at the bed to see the outline of his husbands figure beneath the bed sheets. He crawled beside his lover. He was surprised to find that Kyoya was abnormally pale. I've never seen him like this before, Tamaki thought. To confirm his suspicions, he placed his hand on Kyoya's forehead. He jerked his hand back from the got surface.

"You have a fever!" Tamaki tried not to panic, but he needed to wake him up fully to see if Kyoya was really okay. He gently shook his shoulders.

"Kyoya, sweety, it's time to wake up," he whispered in his ear, but to no avail. "Please Kyoya! Wake up! I need you!" Tamaki began to shake him frantically. Finally, he got a response.

"Tamaki..."

"Kyoya! Are you okay? You're so pale!"

"I don't feel so good," before he could say anything more, he bolted out of bed with his hand over his mouth and ran straight to the bathroom. Tamaki wasn't far behind. As he rounded the corner to the bathroom, he saw his beloved on his knees, both hands on the toilet rim to steady himself, puking his guts out. Like a good husband, Tamaki simply sat beside him. He held back Kyoya's black hair, which had gotten longer from when they were in highschool. He started to rub circles on his back, to sooth him.

After Kyoya had emptied his stomach, he leaned away from the toilet, disgusted. He looked away from Tamaki, obviously ashamed.

"I need to shower. I feel filthy."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Why do you even want to shower with me? I'm sick."

"I want to because I love you! I don't care if your sick, Kyoya, that won't ever change my love for you," Tamaki spoke from his heart.

"Fine," Kyoya answered bashfully. "What about Victoria?"

"She will be fine. Her Saturday cartoons are playing. We have plenty of time to get you feeling better."

They both stepped into the shower, washing each others bodies. Tamaki even gave Kyoya a relaxing message. As they got out, Tamaki called Mori and Honey to come make sure that Victoria doesn't set anything on fire while they were resting. Tamaki forced Kyoya to lay down.

"Let me make you feel better! You haven't been sick in so long. Just let me take care of you," Tamaki pleaded.

"Ug. Fine," Kyoya gave in. Tamaki smiled at him as he crawled in bed with him. He wrapped his arms around Kyoya's waist. They both sighed in bliss.

Even though Kyoya continued to suffer from his sickness for several more days, Tamaki was always there to care for him.

The End.