Christmas Special!

A/N: I know this is late, but oh well. Enjoy!

Summary: Tamaki tries to cheer up Kyoya, who's hates the holidays.

Third Person POV

-----

It was normal day in Music room #3. Well... not exactly. No customers were in sight because the hosts had closed down the club for the day to get a head start on decorating, for you see, Christmas was just around the corner.

"Mori sempai, could you help me?" Asked a frustrated Haruhi who was failing at reaching the top of the tree to put on the last ornament. Mori walked over with Hunny on his shoulders. They hung the last ornament with ease.

"Ah! The tree looks wonderful!" Called a princely voice, "You get your decorating skills from me, of course!" Tamaki waltzed over, slung his arm around Haruhi's shoulders, and gazed at the flickering lights. Haruhi chuckled. "What are you laughing at, my dearest daughter?"

"I just thought of something. You absolutely love the holidays, yet the grouch over there wants nothing to do with it." She gestured to Kyoya who was, as usual, typing on his laptop. "Why does he not like decorating with us?" Tamaki sighed and looked over at his long term boyfriend with sad eyes.

"Let's just say that Christmas isn't his favorite holiday. I want this year to be different. We've been dating for almost a whole year and this will be our first Christmas together as a couple. It's our job to make this the best Christmas Kyoya has ever had!" Haruhi nodded in agreement.

"If anyone could cheer him up, it would be you, Tamaki sempai." Anime tears welled up in Tamaki's eyes.

"Oh my darling daughter! Daddy loves you so much!" He grabbed her hands and began to spin her around.

"Tamaki sempai! Stop!"

"Tamaki, knock it off," growled Kyoya. The blonde immediately stopped and looked at Kyoya with puppy dog eyes.

"Come on, Mommy! Daddy was just having some fun!"

"If you want to finish decorating, then you need to stop messing around and let Haruhi work." Tamaki sighed in defeat and went to gather more streamers. The twins, who had witnessed the entire interaction, snickered.

""Man, what a scrooge,"" they teased. Kyoya's head snapped up.

"What did you just call me?" Tamaki rushed over to his lover and pushed him back down in his seat. He leaned down and gently kissed his cheek.

"They aren't worth it, Kyoya. I'll handle them." Kyoya adjusted his glasses and nodded gratefully. He refocused on his computer. Tamaki turned around and glared at the twins. He motioned for them all to follow him out of the club room. Once they we all out in the hallway, he glared at all of them, but mostly the twins.

"Now you two listen up! There is no reason for you to pick on Kyoya."

"Come on boss," said Kaoru.

"Why does he always have to be so grouchy turning Christmas?" Finished Hikaru. "What's the problem, does he not get everything he wanted on his list?" The twins chuckled. Tamaki's hair covered his eyes

"That's not the problem at all. In fact, if you two would even bother to care about someone else's life, you would see that Kyoya, in fact, doesn't get anything at all."

"W-What do you mean? He doesn't even get cake?" Asked Hunny with a quivering lip.

"Even I get a few gifts, why wouldn't he? His family clearly has enough money," pondered Haruhi.

"His father seems to think that Kyoya hasn't done anything to deserve presents of anykind."

"What about the gifts we give him?"