The Beginning

A/N: Sorry this is so late!

Summary: How Tamaki and Kyoya came to be a couple, starting in highschool. This takes place when Tamaki and Kyoya are third years. It's their last year at Ouran Academy.

Third Person POV

-----

"Can you believe it, Kyoya? We are only one year from graduating, just like Mori and Honey!" Tamaki yelled, wrapping his arms around Kyoya's shoulders. He frowned and brushed him off.

"Yes, I can. You've forgotten that it means that without a president, the Host Club will most likely be diss banned." Kyoya adjusted his glasses as his statement sent Tamaki into a frenzy. They were currently on their way to the club room.

"How could you say that, Mommy? Don't you care about our kids?!"

"Haruhi and the twins can handle themselves. Even if Haruhi does somehow get herself in trouble, she has Hikaru to help her. After all, they have been a couple for some time now." Kyoya was right. Hikaru had proclaimed his love for Haruhi a couple of months ago. When she accepted, Tamaki was heart broken, but Kyoya was there to pick up the pieces. Kyoya had always had a small crush on the blonde, and Tamaki was starting to feel the same way. Neither if them were brave enough to tell the other their their true feelings.

They two men finally made it to the room. Thru entered only to see the twins harassing Haruhi, as usual. Tamaki went into 'Daddy Mode'.

"Let go of my daughter you shady twins!" Tamaki left Kyoya's side and ran to his daughters side. Kyoya felt lonely as soon as he was abandoned. He sighed and made his way to his little corner. He pulled out his lab top and began his daily calculations.

Club was going smoothly. Kyoya was in the middle of planning the next field trip, when a short, blonde lady approached him.

"Excuse me?"

"Hello, madam. What can I do for a beautiful lady such as yourself?"

"My name is Victoria. I'm new here and my new friends brought me here saying that I should meet you."

"I'm honored, but I must ask, are you by any chance from France?" Her blonde hair reminded him if a certain someone.

"Why, yes! My father just moved here for business purposes."

"I think you should meet my friend, Tamaki. He is the president of the Host Club and he is also from France." He stood up gracefully and guided her to Tamaki. He was surprised to find that Tamaki was already headed their way.

"My, my. Who do we have here?" Tamaki asked, sporting his flawless smile that even made Kyoya feel butterflies.

"Her name is Victoria, and she was also born in France," Kyoya explained. "It was lovely to meet you," Kyoya turned away to get back to work, but was stopped by a small hand.

"I'm sorry, Tamaki, but I would rather join Kyoya!" All of the hosts sweat dropped seeing Tamaki start to wine and Kyoya's obvious discomfort. Victoria clung to his arm like a leech. Tamaki focused and came to his crushes rescue.

"I'm sorry, but Kyoya doesn't see guests."

"It's true, I'm not an actual host. Now, if you will please let me do my job-"

"Awe! Come on!" She pleaded, not letting him go. Everyone could see that Kyoya was about to snap. Tamaki swooped in and gently pried her hands off Kyoya. He eagerly took his chance and excused himself.

"I'm sorry, but club is over for today." All of the guest siged, but left in a peaceful manner. As soon a they were gone, Tamaki went to find Kyoya. He found him in the snack room hiding in the corner.

"She's gone, Kyoya." He sighed and stood up.

"Thank goodness," he stared to leave, but Tamaki grabbed his sleeve.

"I'm sorry if she was bugging you."

"It wasn't your fault. I'm just glad that she's been dealt with." Tamaki boldly grabbed Kyoya's sleeve and intertwined their fingers. He was ecstatic when he didn't pull away. They walked back out and the other members gave them knowing looks.

"Are you alright, Kyoya-Sempi?" Haruhi asked, who was also holding hands with Hikaru.

"I'm fine, thank you. But I doubt that this was the last that we will be seeing her."

"And we will be there to save you," Tamaki smiled and squeezed his hand. Kyoya squeezed back.

-----

It had been a week since that day, and Victoria did indeed come back every day. She continuously bugged Kyoya relentlessly.

"I can't take this anymore! She's all over my Kyoya!" Tamaki yelled, his hands in his hair. He was having a private break down in the snack room. He thought he was alone.

"Wait... You like Kyoya-Sempi?" Haruhi asked.

"Ah! Haurhi! What do you hear?"

"Relax, Tamaki-Sempi. Everyone in the club can already tell that you two like each other. You really need to ask him out, or Victoria might steal him away." She smiled knowingly and walked away. Tamaki chuckled and followed her out. As soon as they were back in the club room, Tamaki's blood began to boil. Victoria was once again hanging all over Kyoya.

"Oh my, Kyoya! You're so handsome, and I have you all to myself." Victoria brushed her fingers along Kyoya's jawline. Kyoya shivered in disgust. She pulled back and selfishly pulled of this glasses.

"You look so much more handrails without these,"

"But, madam, I am basically blind without those."

"Ah, so you want to see my beautiful face? I knew you liked me."

"Well... that's not exactly the reason..."

"Excuse me." Tamaki reached over her shoulder and snatched Kyoya's glasses. He brushed past a stunned Victoria and went to Kyoya. All Kyoya could see was a mop of blonde heading for him. He relaxed when he felt Tamaki's slender fingers slip the glasses back into place.

"Thank you, Tamaki."

"Ms. Victoria, I would appreciate it if you didn't steal my Kyoya away from me. You disrespected him so many times, that I've lost count. You don't deserve him." Everyone, even Kyoya, was stunned by his declaration.

"W-What so you mean?"

"We've only some this once before. Now I'm doing it again. Victoria, you are here by banned from seeing the Host Club."

"You can't do that! Tell him, Kyoya!"

"I agree with Tamaki, and so does the rest of the club," everyone nodded in agreement, "You need to leave."

"How could you? I hate you, Kyoya!" She jumped forward and pushed Kyoya with all her might. Kyoya, who didn't expect the attack, was unprepared and started to fall backwards. He was luckily caught by none other that Tamaki. Everyone watched as she ran out of the room, crying.

"Are you okay, monami?"

"Now I am. Thank you, Tamaki." Kyoya leaned up and pecked the unsuspecting blondes cheek. His face turned bet red as he felt the cool lips of his crush on his cheek. The twins gave him a thumbs up, Honey cheered, and Mori and Haruhi simply smiled.

"I think this the beginning of love," Kyoya said, adjusting his glasses.

"I think you're right, Mommy dear. And to be honest, I was about to snap. I was quite jealous of Victoria, hanging all over you like she owned you."

"A little jealously is always good in a relationship."

"So... does that mean your my boyfriend?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."