Tangled

A/N Thanks for all the reads! Feel free to request anything.

---

Summary: Tamaki and Kyoya seem to find themselves in an uncomfortable situation in the bed sheets. (This takes place before they had a kid, but they are still married!)

Third Person POV

For the first time in forever, Kyoya was the first to wake up. He groggily opened his eyes. He was greeted with the sight of Tamaki's bare, firm chest. He looked around for his glasses so he can see him better. He spotted them on the bed side table that was behind him. He tried to move his arms so he could retrieve them, but he couldn't. His arms, along with his entire body, were pinned beneath his idiot husband. Wait... How am I awake before him? He thought to himself, while still trying to fully wake up.

"Tamaki, you idiot, wake up," Kyoya gently demanded. Tamaki didn't do anything, except tighten his hold. Kyoya sighed, looking up at his blurry husband's face. Even though he was basically blind without his glasses, he could still tell that Tamaki had a peaceful expression on his handsome face. Kyoya shifted slightly to prevent his legs from falling asleep. He felt their naked bodies mold together perfectly, but a searing pain shot up his spine. Despite the discomfort, he smiled softly as he remembered last nights events.

"You were too rough last night, Tamaki," Kyoya stated, trying not to move. He knew that he didn't hear him, but was surprised when Tamaki began to move.

"Tamaki, are you finally awake?" Kyoya, yet again, didn't get a vocal answer. Tamaki curled his leg tighter around Kyoya's legs, apparently still unconscious. He shuffled and scooted his way onto Kyoya's side of the bed, bringing Kyoya with him. Kyoya smirked as he finally grasped to concept of Tamaki's little game.

"Enough, Tamaki. I know you're awake."

"...No I'm not," came a sleepy answer from Tamaki.

"Please move so I can get my glasses," Kyoya asked, slightly annoyed.

"It would be best if you didn't wear them right now." Kyoya could almost hear Tamaki smirking. He was almost afraid to ask why.

"...But I need them to see. Why shouldn't I wear them?"

"Look where we are." Kyoya hesitantly craned his neck to look over his shoulder. His eyes narrowed as he saw that, thanks to Tamaki's game, he was balanced on the very edge of the king size bed. The only thing that was keeping him from falling off of the bed was Tamaki's arms, wrapped around his waist. He looked back at the blond. He glared at him, seeing the playful glint in the blue depths.

"You wouldn't dare..." Kyoya threatened.

"Why, whatever do you mean, Mommy?" Tamaki asked, playfully. He leaned forward and quickly pecked Kyoya's forehead.

"If you do what I think you're about to do, I will not hesitate to ban you to the couch for a week."

"Only one week? I think I can live with that punishment."

"Oh really?" Kyoya raised his eyebrow in disbelief. "When I went to the next town over for a business meeting, you couldn't last the night! You broke into my hotel room to find me." Tamaki blushed in shame, but he persisted his argument.

"I just wanted to make sure that you were safe and well rested! And don't say that you didn't want me there. I knew you did, you missed me as much as I missed you!"

"Keep telling yourself that," Kyoya looked deep into Tamaki's eyes, "I'm giving you one more warning. Get it through your thick skull. Do not, I repeat do not, push me off this bed."

"Hm. That's a pretty good threat, but by now you should know that I don't tend to listen to your threats anymore. I'm used to your demon side!" Tamaki decided to tease his beloved. He loosened his arms, letting Kyoya almost slip.

"Don't do this!" Kyoya pleaded. Tamaki chuckled as Kyoya wrapped his arms around his neck tightly, trying to hold on.

"If you let go, I'm not going down alone. I'll pull you down with me."

"Fair enough," and with that, Tamaki let go. Kyoya gasped as he grabbed anything he could get ahold of. He reached behind Tamaki and grabbed the bed sheets. As he fell, he pulled Tamaki and the blankets down with him. They both fell to the floor with a loud thud that echoed through the house. Kyoya groaned in pain. His lower regions still hurt. He opened his eyes and saw Tamaki's face. Kyoya had ended up on top of Tamaki. They are both wrapped in the sheets, their legs and arms tangled together.

"Tamaki, you idiot."

"But you love me."

"I guess I do." Kyoya tried to sit up, but he couldn't. The sheets prevented them from moving an inch.

"...I think we're stuck," Tamaki stated. Kyoya sighed.

"You're helpless. A helpless idiot." Kyoya gave up and laid his head on Tamaki's shoulder.

"But I'm your hopeless idiot." Tanaki reached up to the bedside table, grabbed Kyoya's glasses, and set them gently on his face.

"That's right, and don't you forget it." The couple simply laid there, on the cold, hard floor, enjoying each other's company. In the end, Kyoya didn't mind being on the floor, as long as Tamaki was there with him.