Bullied

A/N: Thank you for over 800 reads! I have just finished my first story, Reunited, and I plan on making a new one. It will be a Attack on Titan Gay Ships One Shot series. Please comment if you support the idea and what ideas you have. Thank you.

Summary: When Victoria comes home with a black eye, her parents are not happy. And when the Father of the bully is actually out to get Kyoya, it just complicates thing even more.

Third Person POV

-----

Kyoya knew that something was wrong when Tamaki called him in the middle of his work day. He only called during his lunch break when he wasn't so busy, so when his the caller ID said that it was his husband, he knew that he needed to answer.

"Tamaki?"

"Come home." Tamaki's voice was stern.

"What?" Kyoya asked, confused.

"Now." Tamaki hung up as soon as he answered. Kyoya immediately called his assistant and told her to cancel all meeting today. He was going to take the rest of the day off, for the first time. This better be good, Tamaki, and not just another one of your stupid jokes. Kyoya got into his car and drove home at a very fast pace. He made it home in no time. He pulled in the driveway and entered his house. When he entered the living room, he was surprised to find Victoria sitting on the couch facing away from him with Tamaki beside her.

"Victoria? Aren't you suppose to be at school?"

"I got a call today saying that I needed to come pick her up early."

"Why?" Tamaki answered his question by picking their daughter up in his arms and turned around to finally face Kyoya. He gasped and ran over to her.

"What the hell happened?!" Kyoya yelled as he gently touched the black eye that adorned Victoria's face. She winced and buried her face into Tamaki's neck.

"Like I said, I got a call from the school. Apparently, a random classmate decided to hit her without reasoning." Tamaki was shaking in anger. Kyoya took Victoria from his arms and gently cradled her while she tried to hold in her tears.

"Do we know who that brat was?"

"It was the son of a fellow business partner for your part of the Otori company, actually," Kyoya raised an eyebrow in surprise," his name is Eren Yeager."

"The son of Levi?!" Kyoya clenched his fist, "That bastard..."

"Kyoya? So you do know this guy?"

"He's the son of a bitch that most likely planned for Victoia to get hit. He has been after me and the company for years. He most likely saw Victoria as a weakness."

"What?!" Tamaki slammed his fist onto the nearest wall in anger. Victoria jumped and started to cry more.

"Is D-Daddy mad at m-me?" She quivered.

"No!" Tamaki rushed over and kissed his daughters forehead, "I could never be mad at you when it's not your fault."

"I'll put her to bed, then we can talk more." Tamaki nodded as Kyoya carried Victoria to her room. He was back a few moments later.

"Tell me what you know, Kyoya. I will not tolerate people hitting our princess." Kyoya had never seen Tamaki this mad before.

"Well," Kyoya adjusted his glasses, "as I said, he's just a business partner. He has been after my part of the company for a very long time. We used to be aquaintences, but he was only using me."

"As you were using me when we first met?" Tamaki smirked as he caught Kyoya off guard.

"Yes, I suppose those situations are alike, but ours turned out for the better. This bastard just won't leave me and my company alone!"

"...So what do we do?"

"I'll figure something out, let's just focus on helping Victoria. She's never even had a bruise before, or been in a physical fight." The parents nodded in agreement as they went back to Victoria's room to help her in any way they could.

-----
Time Skip
-----

It had even a week since the accident, and things were finally back to normal. It took awhile to get Victoria to go back to school, but there's nothing that a little bribing can't solve. As for the Fathers, Tamaki was still seething and Kyoya had come up with a plan.

Victoria bounded into the living room, Kyoya had just picked her up from school.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Victoria screamed. Tamaki came rushing in from the kitchen.

"What's wrong?! Where's the fire?!" Tamaki fell back as his daughter jumped into him.

"Relax, Tamaki," Kyoya said, calmly, "Let Victoria tell you her good news."

"Daddy! The mean boy is gone!" Tamaki looked up at Kyoya with a surprised look.

"Really, Kyoya? I knew you had a plan, but I didn't think you would have the boy kidnapped!" Kyoya's eye twitched and he hit his husband on the head.

"Idiot! I'm not that bad... well, only when I want to be," Kyoya smirked as Tamaki backed away in fear, "but the problem has been taken care of."

"What did you do?"

"Simple. After threatening and almost getting into a fight with that bastard, Levi, I broke our partnership. Without my support, his small business will surely go under. I also requested that the boy, Eren, was to be removed for the school. It took some... persuasion,
but I managed to get him transferred."

"Wait... You almost got in a fight?! I already had my daughter come home with a bruise, I don't need my lover doing the same!" Kyoya sighed, preparing himself for a safety lecture, but was surprised when he got a kiss. "Even though you're reckless, I'm very happy that you took care of it. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I love you.

"Love you too."