Secrets: Part 1

A/N: I would like to thank fioleeluver002 for this amazing idea. And thanks to all of my readers for over 400 reads!

Summary: Little Victoria is all grown up, but she is keeping a secret from her parents. She has a boyfriend. How will our two favorite OHSHC characters react?

Third Person POV

-----

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" Yelled Victoria as she entered the large mansion. She had been on a trip to tour a possible college.

"VICTORIA! My darling daughter has returned to me!" Tamaki slung his arms around his not so little daughter, nearly strangling her.

"Tamaki, it's not wise to hug her so tightly. She just got home, let her relax," came the calm voice of Kyoya.

"Mom!" Victoria clawed her way out of Tamaki's grip and hugged her mother. Tamaki, of course, went to his corner and started to grow mushrooms.

"My daughter doesn't love me..." Victoria rolled her eyes, went over, and kissed the top of his head.

"Love you, Dad," she stood back up, "I'm going to go unpack." She smiled and dragged her bag behind her to her room. Both of her parents smiled fondly as she turned around the corner. Tamaki stood up, wrapped his hands around Kyoya's waist and laid his head on his shoulder.

"We did good with her, didn't we?"

"Of course. She has Otori blood running through her veins," Kyoya smirked as Tamaki lightly slapped him, but their lips soon met in a loving kiss.

-----

It was almost dinner and Kyoya was walking upstairs to collect his daughter. He was at her room, which had a large DO NOT ENTER sign on it, and listened. She giggling? Kyoya, compelled by curiosity, entered without knocking.

"Mom! Haven't you heard of knocking?!" She yelled as she quickly hid her phone behind her back, but Kyoya noticed.

"My apologies, but this is my house after all. Now, what were you doing?"

"N-Nothing. Is dinner ready? Sure smells good!" She tossed her phone on her bed and rushed past him with a fake smile. He frowned, but soon followed.

Tamaki twitched as the awkward dinner continued. Kyoya and Victoria had been avoiding eye contact and they haven't said a word since dinner was served. As terrible as it was, Tamaki couldn't do anything about it. Every time he tried to start a conversation, Kyoya ended it. Ass soon as dinner started, it ended.

"Excuse me," Kyoya said as he got up from his seat. He left the room, leaving the daddy/daughter duo alone. Little did they know, he was headed in the direction of Victoria's room. Kyoya stealthily entered her room and took it to his own.

"Hm. A simple passcode. Easy enough." He easily unlocked her phone and began going through her phone, as any protective Mother would. What he found in her messages was very surprising. He left the room to go find Tamaki. They were still in the kitchen.

"Tamaki, can we talk for a moment? You can clean the dishes, Victoria." She groaned, but did so. Tamaki was confused and tried to think of what could have set Kyoya off. He was obviously in a mood.

"What is it, Kyoya?"

"You need to see this." Kyoya handed Tamaki the phone which displayed her messages.

"Who's Claude? They sure have texted a lot," Tamaki frowned, not recognizing the name.

"Keep reading." Tamaki did as he was told.

Hey, baby. How was your day? Told your parents yet?
-Claude

Are u kidding?! Of course not, they would flip! Especially my dad.
-Victoria

When are u going to tell them? We've been together for several months now.
-Claude

Idk. I'll think of something. Gtg, just got home. Love ya! ;)
-Victoria

Love you more. :)
-Claude

Tamaki wasn't just mad. He was furious.

"She's been dating someone an she never told us about him? Didn't let us meet him? Does she even trust us?!"

"Relax, Tamaki. I'm just as confused as you are, by we need to keep a level head," Kyoya reasoned.

"Level head? I am perfectly calm!"

"Sure. Anyways, we need to somehow get her to confess. And I have te perfect way to do it."