Mother's Day

Summary: Tamaki and his daughter find a special way to celebrate Mother's Day with "Mommy". That includes a day at the mall and a present!

Third Person POV

"Come on, Mommy. Wake up my dearest!" Tamaki whispered gently into his husbands ear. Him and little Victoria were already awake and were peeking over the side of the bed to gaze at Kyoya's face.

"Why isn't Mommy waking up? Does he not want to celebrate Mothers Day?" Asked Victoria, her eyes watering.

"Don't worry, princess," Tamaki patted her hair fondly, "Mommy just isn't much of a morning person. It takes a special method to wake him up early, and not get injured in the process..." He whispered the last part. Tamaki regained his composure and did his signature pose. He put his fingers on his chin in a thoughtful position.

"Now, we need to be very careful! It might take awhile, but it will be worth it if we can avoid the Demon Lord. Now listen carefully, Victoria-"

"That takes too long! I wanna wake Mommy up now!"

"No! Wait, Victoria!" He reached put to keep her still, but she slipped out of his grasp. She lunged out from her hiding place and jumped on the bed. She slowly inched closer.

"Victoria Souh! Get back here right now!" He frantically whispered, but he was wise enough to stay far away. He hated to say it, but his beloved daughter was on her own. She was in the danger zone.

"Mommy... Mommy! Wake up!" She whispered, but her volume began to increase, "MOMMY! WAKE UP!" Victoria yelled. Not seeing any results, she began to feel frustrated. Meanwhile, Tamaki was chuckling to himself.

"That's my Kyoya. Never letting anything come between him and his precious sleep." But while he was off in fantasy land, Victoria was initiating her next plan of attack. Literally. Being a 5 year old, she did the only thing she knew how to do in situations where she doesn't get her way. Using violence.

"I said WAKE UP, MOMMY!" Before Tamaki could stop her, she raised her tiny hand, and brought it down until it connected with his beloved's face with a slap.

"Victoria! You should never, ever hit people, especially your own Mother! How could you?" Tamaki scolded. He leaned over the bed and moved to pick her up, but a voice stopped him cold in his tracks.

"Tamaki..." Kyoya growled, his eyes glowering at him.

"Eep!" Tamaki jumped and hid himself and their daughter.

"Tamaki. Victoria. What is the meaning of this," Kyoya asked as he sat up in bed.

"Um," Tamaki was speechless. Sure, he had angered him before, but never this bad. Before he could make a proper response that wouldn't anger Kyoya more, Victoria beat him to the punch.

"Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!" She jumped out of bed and into Kyoya's arms.

"And your gift to me is a slap in the face?" Kyoya asked, his expression a little bit more peaceful, which Tamaki was grateful for.

"Well, you wouldn't wake up! I had to give you your present!" She jumped off of his lap and ran out of the bedroom to retrieve the present. Kyoya turned his attention to his husband.

"Are you crazy? I thought we taught her better than to hurt other people."

"Yes, I know. I'll take the blame for that one. I couldn't get to her in time to stop her. You know how impatient she can get," Tamaki reasoned while handing Kyoya his glasses.

"Indeed I do. Now come up here." Tamaki listened and crawled up to his lover.

"Happy Mother's Day, Mommy," he whispered seductivly. They both smiled at each other and leaned on for a kiss. Their lips met in the middle as they molded perfectly together. Tamaki ran his tongue over Kyoya's lips, asking for entrance, but their moment was ruined.