Ticklish

Summary: Kyoya does not have any weaknesses, but Tamaki is determined to find at least one, and he does.

Third Person POV

-----

"Kyoya, I'm home!"

"In here, Tamaki." Said blonde took off his coat and followed his lovers voice. He went into Kyoya's private office to find his husband working diligently on his computer. Tamaki smiled seeing Kyoya's eyebrows scrunched together in concentration. He walked over and started to give him a shoulder massage. Kyoya groaned in happiness.

"You've worked too hard, you need to relax." Kyoya smirked.

"And how do you propose I do that?"

"I think you know how," Tamaki started to plant small kisses down Kyoya's neck and trailed down to his collar bone. Kyoya sighed and he felt his stress melt away. I guess I really do need to give the idiot credit, he does know how to take care of me, he thought with a soft smile. Suddenly, Tamaki's lips left Kyoya's pale skin and he darted out of the room. Still dazed and slightly aroused, Kyoya hesitated before gathering his thoughts and jogging after the blonde.

"Tamaki? You don't just stop doing that," Kyoya smirked as he entered the living room, "Tamaki? Where the hell are you?" Kyoya was unprepared when Tamaki suddenly jumped out from behind the couch and trapped Kyoya in his arms.

"My, my. It seems my prey has fallen into my trap."

"Stop spitting out nonsense. You got me all flustered and then left! Who even does that."

"Me."

"...Of course." Kyoya could feel Tamaki smirking. "So now that you've got me, what do you plan to do?"

"Hm. I was thinking we would have mind blowing sex, but I've changed my mind."

"Darn."

"Well, maybe after, just for you." Kyoya's smile returned as he waited for Tamaki's next move. "Say, Mommy dear, are you by any chance ticklish?" Kyoya's heart stopped. Before Tamaki could take advantage of their position, he broke out of his prison and ran to find any hiding spot, not noticing that his glasses fell off in the process. He had never told anyone, but yes, the great Demon Lord was indeed ticklish. He never let anyone get close enough to even try to tickle him. He came across the kitchen and he cramed himself into a cabinet.

"Oh Kyoya! Where are you?" Tamaki yelled as he looked for his love. He was thrilled to find out that Kyoya was ticklish. There was no way he was letting this opportunity pass. He entered the kitchen and he listened. Kyoya had this habit of tapping his fingers when he was stressed or thinking too hard. He smirked as he heard a soft clinking sound. Bingo. He rushed forward and threw the cabinet door open to find Kyoya with wide eyes staring up at him.

"Found you!" Tamaki quickly grabbed his squirming husband and dragged him to their bedroom, ignoring the crazy looks they were receiving from the maids. He laid Kyoya down on the bed and crawled on top of him. They were both breathing heavily from the chase.

"Now then, for my reward." Tamaki leaned forward and closed the distance between their lips. As their lips danced in unison, Tamaki slowly moved his hands to Kyoya's stomach. He used his pointer finger to gingerly poke the unsuspecting victim. Kyoya let out a unmanly yelp as he jolted against Tamaki's touch. Tamaki pulled back and used both hands to tickle Kyoya mercilessly. He laughed as Kyoya tried to squirm away, tears leaking out of his eyes.

"S-Stop! I surrender!"

"Say you love me."

"I l-love you, Tamaki!" Tamaki smiled and let Kyoya go. They rolled apart both panting. "I really hate you sometimes."

"But you just said you love me!" Tamaki pouted.

"You forced me too." Tamaki sighed sadly, but was surprised when Kyoya gently kissed his cheek. "But whenever you aren't tickling me, I do love you. Deal?"

"Deal." They sealed the deal with a small kiss that grew into much more, and yes, they did end up having mind blowing sex.