How to Wake Up Kyoya: Part 2

A/N: I won't be able to update for at least a week. I apologize for any inconveniences and I promise to make the next update a very good one. Thank you.

Summary: Tamaki's not dealing well with his punishment. All he wants is for Kyoya to be happy again. He may have to do something drastic to do it.

Third Person POV

-----

-----Previously-----

"You need to be punished. You will be sleeping on the couch for the rest of the month and you will never awake me like that again. As for the five of you," he turned to the cowering club members, "all of you, except for Haruhi, are banned from entering this mansion for the rest of the month as well." As soon as the orders were placed, Kyoya pushed everyone, including Tamaki, out of the room. He slammed the door in their faces and retreated back to bed, his thoughts filled with his traitor husband.

Meanwhile outside the room, Tamaki was having a real emotional break down. Not one of his fake ones.

"I can't believe I let you guys do that... Now Kyoya is mad and depressed at the same time. What have I done?" Tamaki cried.

The club tried their best to consult the emotional blonde, but they could do nothing. They could do nothing but hope that they would work it out in the end.

-----Currently-----

It had been a week since Kyoya had decided Tamaki's punishment. It was currently 2:30 am and Tamaki was still not asleep. He had been banished to the guest bedroom across from Kyoya.

"Gah! Why did I have to do that dare?!" Tamaki pulled his hair in frustration. Ever since the separation, his health had deteriorated. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was a mess and it had lost it's golden shine, and he looked like he hadn't eaten in some time. Without his beloved Kyoya, he just didn't have the will to take care of himself. He continued to toss and turn until he decided he needed to do something beside rot in bed. He stood up and stumbled down the hallway to find the bathroom. He was on at the door, but he stopped when he heard sounds coming from inside. Someone was already in there. Why is someone up this early? His thoughts were interrupted when the door opened to reveal a raven haired man. He wasn't paying attention though, so he walked right into Tamaki knocking them both down.

"Kyoya!?" Tamaki yelled as he caught Kyoya when he walked into him. His arms instinctively wrapped around his waist. It wasn't until the dust settled that Tamaki saw the shape his lover was in. He looked even worse than Tamaki. Sad hollow eyes, cracked glasses, unkempt hair, sloppy clothing, and worst of all, he was just skin and bone. "W-What the hell happened to you?"

"I-I'm sorry," whispered Kyoya as he tried to untangle himself from his husband. However, Tamaki pulled him back down and made him look in the eyes.

"Answer me, Kyoya! You don't look like the real Kyoya. You don't look good at all."

"...I can say the same about you. I suppose we both have been depriving ourselves of proper care."

"No, Kyoya. We've been deprived of each other. Please, let me help you get better," Tamaki gently brushed a piece of hair out of Kyoya's face, "It only took you banning me from sleeping with you for me to see how much I love you. I hate to see you like this. Let me help!"

"Tamaki... I love you too," Kyoya said as he collapsed on top of Tamaki.

"Kyoya? Kyoya! Wake up!" Tamaki sat up and repositioned Kyoya into his lap. He dropped his face with his hands and gently shook him. He wasn't waking up. He tried to hold back tears as he called out for help. "Anyone! Please, call an ambulance!" Luckily, a servant heard and dialed 911. It only took a couple of minutes before Kyoya was being loaded into an ambulance and shipped off to the nearest hospital. He was aloud to ride in the car and held his hand the entire way. Once they arrived, they rolled him into a room and made Tamaki stay behind to answer some questions.

"Excuse me, sir?" Asked a nurse, "Do you know what caused this?" Tamaki explained and the nurse allowed him into the room. He walked in and finally let out the tears he had been holding.

"He will be fine, but he needs to stay here for a couple of days to regain all of his lost nutrients. He is very dehydrated and starved. His IV's need to stay in, so make sure that his arm isn't messed with. I'll be back later to check on him." The nurse bowed and left them alone. Tamaki pulled up a chair and sat down beside his lover, looking at his pale, motionless body. He grabbed his hand and brought it to his cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Kyoya. This is all my fault. If only I hadn't been so stupid, we would still be home, laughing with all of our friends and going to the commoners supermarket. Please, I'll do anything for you. Forgive me," Tamaki cried. His tears ran down Kyoya's hand and his arm. The tears kept coming as he nuzzled into Kyoya's hand in an attempt to wake him up. To his surprise, it worked.

"...Tamaki?"

"Kyoya! Oh, thank god you're alright! I love you so much, how can you ever forgiv-"

"Shut up, Tamaki. You're rambling." Tamaki slapped a hand over his mouth to prevent his husband wrath. "You're a selfish, inconsiderate, completely idiotic fool."

"I know... but-"

"And that's why I love you."

"W-What?" Tamaki asked, surprised.

"I said, that's why I love you, idiot. And how can I forgive you if I already have? I don't blame you for this. It was equally both of our faults. We've bickered before, and I know we can get through this too."

"Kyoya..." Tamaki cried as tears of happiness dripped off his face. He suddenly lunged at Kyoya and hugged him with all his might. "I love you so much! Does this mean that we can sleep together again?"

"Of course, idiot."

"But I'm your idiot!"

"Indeed you are."