How to Wake Up Kyoya: Part One

A/N: Thank you so much for over 100 reads. I shall honor my readers with another update. Read on!

-----

Summary: Tamaki shows the rest of the club how to properly wake up the Demon Lord. With unintended consequences.

Third Person POV

"Would you two be quiet!" Whispered Tamaki. The members of the Host Club, except for Kyoya, were currently gathered in Tamaki's home, slowly making their way to the master bedroom where Kyoya was. The reason why they were here was because they were playing truth or dare. The twins dared Tamaki to wake Kyoya. At first, Tamaki was terrified. He has experienced the Demon Lord several times, and he knew that Kyoya would not hesitate to destroy him if he woke him up before noon, even if they were married. Even though he still have several mental scars from Kyoya, Tamaki had a special trick up his sleeve. Years of experience had shown him the perfect way to wake up Mommy.

""What are you waiting for?"" The twins inquired.

"We have to wait for the perfect moment. If we make even one wrong move, we are all done for." All if the club members shivered involuntarily at the thought of an angry Kyoya.

"Kyo-Chan can be really scary," stated Honey.

"Yea," agreed Mori.

"I still don't think this is a good idea," Haruhi said, worried.

"We will be fine!" Tamaki insisted.

The club members slowly started to creep closer to the master bedroom. Once they arrived, Tamaki reached out his shaking hands and slowly turned the door knob. The entire club stiffened as the door squeaked as it opened.

"Stop making," Kaoru said.

"So much noise!" Hikaru finished.

"It's not my fault that the door creaks!" Tamaki harshly said. The group quietly crawled into the room. Tamaki continued to Kyoya's side of the bed while the group stayed behind at the door.

"Why are you guys back there?"

""There's no way we are going to be anywhere near him if he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed!"" The twins reasoned. Tamaki sweat dropped as the everyone hid behind Mori. He ignored them and slowly peeked over the edge of the bed. He came face to face with Kyoya. He couldn't help but smile at the peaceful expression of his lover. He gently brushed some of his onyx hair out of his eyes.

"I'm going to apologize ahead if time for this, Mommy. Please forgive me," Tamaki whispered. He turned back to the group. "Now witness my genius! I shall show you men how to properly wake Kyoya without arising the Demon Lord!" The group gave him an encouraging thumbs up. Tamaki smiled and put his plan into action. He had done this several times, but each time was a risk, and who knows how Kyoya will react when he finds out that Tamaki did this because of a stupid dare. He took a deep breath and did the first step. He stood up and climbed in the bed with Kyoya. He trapped his beloved in between his arms and legs. He waited to see if there was any response from the man below him.

""What are you doing, boss?!""

"Wait and see. You wanted to see my secret method, you're going to see it, Tamaki refocused on Kyoya. He gently leaned down and started to plant small kisses all over his face. His checks, his forehead, his nose, nothing was left untouched. He stopped kissing and started to nuzzle Kyoya's neck. Tamaki smirked as Kyoya started to moan and shift.

"Watch closely, he's almost awake, men." The rest of the club boldly inched closer to watch. Tamaki turned back to Kyoya and smashed their lips together. He smirked into Kyoya's lips as he saw Mori cover Honey's face out of the corner of his eye. He started to move his lips in a pattern, molding their lips together perfectly. He opened his eyes as he watched Kyoya slowly open his. He mentally sighed in relief as he saw Kyoya's chocolate eyes and not the Demon Lords. Kyoya slowly wrapped his arms around Tamaki's shoulders and started to kiss back. They both moaned into each others mouths. Tamaki pushed in his tongue and swirled it around Kyoya's, coaxing him to play. Kyoya eagerly joined. Just as they started ti fight for dominance, Kyoya stopped dead in his tracks. Tamaki frowned and pulled back.

"What's wrong, Mommy?"

"...What are those idiots doing here," Kyoya asked, his voice dark.

"Oh! Right, thanks for reminding me," Tamaki turned to the group, "and that, men, is how you wake up Kyoya without summoning the Demon Lord." The group began to applaud and everything became clear to Kyoya.

"Tamaki. What is the meaning if this."

"Well-"

""It was a dare! He was talking about a way to wake you up, without the demon lord, and we thought he was lying, so we dared him to show us,"" the twins interrupted. Tamaki gulped as Kyoya fiercely glared at Tamaki. He jumped off of his husband and backed into a corner.

"So when you find my one weakness, you go and tell it to the world?"

"N-No! It was just a silly dare, Kyoya!"

"Exactly. So why did you do it? You could have said no," Kyoya's voice cracked with raw emotion, something that even Tamaki rarely sees. "I don't want this to ever happen again. I feel like you've betrayed me, my own husband."

"Please, Kyoya. I'm sorry!" Tamaki pleaded.

""It wasn't his fault,"" the twins persuaded. Kyoya ignored them and walked towards Tamaki.

"You need to be punished. You will be sleeping on the couch for the rest of the month and you will never awake me like that again. As for the five of you," he turned to the cowering club members, "all of you, except for Haruhi, are banned from entering this mansion for the rest of the month as well." As soon as the orders were placed, Kyoya pushed everyone, including Tamaki, out of the room. He slammed the door in their faces and retreated back to bed, his thoughts filled with his traitor husband.

Meanwhile outside the room, Tamaki was having a real emotional break down. Not one of his fake ones.

"I can't believe I let you guys do that... Now Kyoya is mad and depressed at the same time. What have I done?" Tamaki cried.

The club tried their best to consult the emotional blonde, but they could do nothing. They could do nothing but hope that they would work it out in the end.