1

Alysanne Targeryan was the queens, Aemma Targeryens, younger sister. She was named after her grandmother, the queen, married to Jaherys Targeryen. She was ten years younger than her older sister. This did not stop them from being close growing up though. But, by the time Aemma was 15, she was betrothed to her cousin Viserys. At that point, Aemma had left the Erie, and her sister behind. The two had older half siblings, who took over the Erie after their parents had passed shortly after Alysannes birth.

Aemma and Viserys would often visit the Erie to see Alysanne grow up, Aemma wanted to still have a close relationship with her only full blood sibling. But, when they came to visit for her 16th name day, they were notified that Alysanne had left on her dragon, Varion, without warning. This left Aemma worried senseless, but, eventually she had received a raven from Alysanne that she was traveling the seven kingdoms, and had planned to visit Essos.

Alysanne knew that left with her older half brothers, that they would plan to marry her away. She didn't want marriage yet, she wanted to travel and study. So she left the Erie, on top of Varion.

Varion was a large dragon. His scales blacker than the night sky, some say he resembled the black dread. Alysanne was his second rider, after her mother, Daella. Many of the dragons the same age of Varion were dwarfed by him. But he could not even compare to other dragons such as Vhagar.

She allowed her dragon to be free from the chains of dragon pits. Whenever she landed near a city in the seven kingdoms in which she'd rest, she'd send him away to the countryside. He never did any harm, he was well trained, as well trained as a wild animal could be.

Eventually, Aemma was able to track her down once more, sending a letter to her alerting her to her newfound pregnancy. Alysanne accepted her invitation, flying south from Winterfell to reach her destination. She had never visited her sister at King's Landing prior to the invitation.

Aemma smiled as she rubbed her plump belly. She watched as Varieon's black wings casted a shadow over the Red Keep. She had not seen her sister in many years. Aemma rounded of the guards, Viserys and Rhaenyra to lead them outside the city gates to meet her sister.

Alysanne landed on Varion just outside the city gates. There, waiting for her was a round silver carriage. Aemma quickly jumped out, "Alysanne!" She yelped, jumping down the steps to hug her little sister. Alysanne was a bit taken back by the shear force of her jumping into her arms. "Oh, how I've missed you dear sister." She backed away from her, grasping her cheeks, "We're so glad you've joined us." Alysanne turns to look over her sister's shoulder, Viserys and Rhaenyra stand with their hands behind her back smiling at the two.

"Oh my how you've grown, niece." She extends her arms, Rhaenyra runs to return the embrace. "We are only a few years apart, auntie, I should be saying the same thing." Alysanne lets out a small laugh. "Viserys." She smiles over to him.

"Oh how nice it is to see you again Alysanne." He gives her a small side hug. "Please, come. We will show you to the Red Keep." Viserys gestures to the carriage. Alysanne speaks to Varion in High Valyrian, sending him away into the countryside.

Once the carriage comes to a full stop, the door is swung open, revealing the courtyard to the castle. It was quite grand to say the least. The banners of House Targaryen were hung at the doors, large and proud. There were members of the Kingsgaurd at every corner, none without their eyes on the royal family.

Alysanne soon realized that her black cloak she had worn on her ride from Winterfell was proved too warm for the heat of the southern King's Landing. She took off her riding gloves, placing them in her left hand, her right correcting her long silver braids over her shoulder as they began walking into the castle. "This is quite incredible sister. I've seen such a structure to this extent."