Chapter 2-Date and Savior

Timeskip Friday after school

(Y/N) had finished school and was about to head home when he heard for someone calling out to him.

???:Hey (Y/N), you have a moment?

He turned around and saw that it was Momo wanting his attention. (Y/N) noticed she looked a little distressed and had to talk, so he listened.

(Y/N): Is there something I can help you with, Momo?

Momo: Sona would like to speak with you. She and Rias are both wanting to speak to you.

(Y/N): When?

Momo: Now, if at all possible.

(Y/N): I've still got time. As long as you tell me what's bothering you, though. You seem distressed. What's wrong?

Momo was a little shocked, but regardless slightly smiled and felt more at peace around him. However, she told him it would be for another time.

Momo: I appreciate your concern, but could that wait for another time? I'm not truly ready to tell you just yet.

(Y/N): Fair enough. Now lead the way, milady.

Momo blushed at that, but lead (Y/N) to the ORC clubhouse. He deadpanned at the fact that it'll collapse soon, but knew looks are deceiving. Upon entry, he saw the interior much cleaner than the outside. They soon arrived at a large set of double doors. Momo knocked, to which they were granted entry. The pair soon entered, and (Y/N) saw Sona and Tsubaki at one side, while he saw two other girls there, one with crimson hair, and the other violet. These two were Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima.

 These two were Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima

Sona: Thanks for coming

Sona: Thanks for coming. There's something that we need to discuss with you.

(Y/N): Okay. I'm listening.

Rias: You see, (Y/N), we're not human. We're devils.

Everyone then showed their wings to prove their point, while (Y/N) had remained calm about the whole situation.

(Y/N): Is that it? Are you gonna tell me that the supernatural is real? If so, I already knew from the get go that you were devils.

Everyone was shocked at how he knew so much about them.