Chapter 4-Familiar Findings

Once the circle had been made, (Y/N) then called Raynare and told her that he'll be at the familiar forest for a bit. She tells him to be careful, then hangs up. (Y/N) then steps on the circle and teleports to the familiar forest, where he is met by the other members of the ORC.

(Y/N): So this is the familiar forest. Not too bad, I must say.

Rias: We only come here every so often for new members to get a familiar.

???: Who wants me?

Rias: It's us.

The mystery man jumps down and is shown to be a skinny man in a white tank top and a backwards cap.

(Y/N):

Rias: Easy, (Y/N). That's the familiar master, Zatouji.

Zatouji: Well, it's an honor to meet you. I'll be the one for tonight to guide you.

Akeno: If you haven't guessed, he speaks in rhyme now and again.

(Y/N): Okay then...anyways, I'd like to see what familiars are available for me.

Zatouji: Very well. Please-

???:DDRAIG!!! YOU WILL PAY!!!

Everyone except (Y/N) got scared because they knew exactly who that was. A blue western dragon suddenly appeared, and it looked very pissed off. This was Tiamat, one of the 5 dragon kings.

Tiamat: You never should've come here, Ddraig

Tiamat: You never should've come here, Ddraig. Now you will die!

(Y/N): Wow...she's...beautiful...

Tiamat heard this, and looked at (Y/N), bringing herself lower to sense his aura. Once she felt it, her heart almost stopped as she had felt a very familiar presence within him.

Tiamat: *shocked* It can't be...sis?

Cosmic then appears and speakers with Tiamat.

Cosmic: |Indeed it is, Tia. I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you|

It was there that Tiamat had done something that nobody expected: she began to cry. But a few seconds later, another roar was heard, this one more powerful than Tiamat.

Tiamat: No, anything but that! Please don't let it show up!

Everyone then saw a massive three-headed dragon land in front of them that's gold in color and exuding lightning from its wings. This was Ghidorah, one of very few titans remaining.