Chapter 8-Start of Quest and Exorcist Arrival

Before I begin, I'd like to say thank you to everyone that has read this story and has added this story to their reading lists. As I've said, this chapter will start Season 2, and I'm doing 2 arcs in one. I'm having (Y/N) start his quest here, and I'll also start the Kokabiel arc as well. The peerage quest will start in the Mortal Kombat universe, and I will also have a couple of people in the harem introduced here. Without any further adieu, let's begin!

After the party had ended, (Y/N) and his girls, new and old, had returned to his place, and saw it was way more spacious and extravagant than before. Latia had mentally facepalmed at Ajukas behavior, but was still glad that her cousin came through for her and her man.

 Latia had mentally facepalmed at Ajukas behavior, but was still glad that her cousin came through for her and her man

(Y/N) had his jaw drop at the size of the place. He knew Ajuka had rather expensive tastes, but this was beyond what he imagined. He and his girls all entered and saw how much has changed inside, being much larger and more clean. They saw each room and was glad that it was nice, and had a clean atmosphere about it. The bedrooms were rather massive, with the biggest beds that anyone has ever seen. Soon, they all looked outside and saw a giant pool, which got the girls very giddy as they can show off new swimsuits to (Y/N). (Y/N) was glad Ajuka gave him a pool, because he had never gotten one for his old home as he didn't have the time to build one. However, he soon gets a call, and it's from Ajuka.

(Y/N): Hello?

Ajuka: Hey (Y/N), how's the new house?

(Y/N): It's grand, but I like it. Thanks for upgrading it.

Ajuka: No problem. I do hope you also take great care of Latia for me. She means so much, and I just can't bear the thought of her getting hurt.

(Y/N): 'He's a siscon for his cousin...Wow...'Don't worry, she's in great hands.

Ajuka: I trust you well that she is. Also, I believe that since you got your pieces, when will you begin your search for you next peerage?

(Y/N): Soon. The question that remains is who I'm gonna have in it.

Ajuka: Once you have them collected, I'll be by so you can show me.

Latia was starting to feel a bit nervous because of her cousin, but was calmed down by (Y/N), knowing he'll be there with her.

Ajuka: Also, please use protection when you-

(Y/N) hung up and was extremely red after Ajuka said that. The girls noticed and looked a little worried for him.

Claire: What's wrong, sweetie?

Seekvaira: Is everything okay?

(Y/N): Just dandy. Sometimes I wonder what really is wrong with Ajuka at times.

Latia: What did he say this time? I swear he's gonna be the death of me sometime.

(Y/N) whispered in Latia's ear what was said, and she immediately exploded into a shade of red.