Chapter 27-Khaotic Ambush

As talks for peace were starting to tense up, Azazel was still bearing his signature smirk. He brought something up that got everyone's attention.

Azazel: Let's hear what the middle ground has to say. I'm referring to the dragon emperors and the Titan descendant.

Vali: I don't care as long as I fight strong opponents.

(Y/N): *mind*

Azazel: You know you can do that without war.

Vali: I suppose so.

Azazel: How about the red one?

Issei: Um...uh...

Azazel: Think of it this way...if you're for peace, you can see and grab every breast in the world.

(Y/N): 'I swear to God I'm gonna fucking stab him for this'

Issei: THEN I AM ALL FOR PEACE!!!

Azazel: What about you, Titan descendant?

(Y/N): I have a name, jackass. As long as you don't piss me off, I'm for peace. Besides, even with war, the Titans have returned already.

Azazel: Okay then...uncalled for the insult, but I'll take what I can get.

Serafall: If anyone else has anything additional to add, then by the power vested in me as the Director of Foreign policy for the Devils, I announce this peace treaty to be signed by the respective leaders.

The three main leaders sign it, making it official. Unfortunately, time froze many people, excluding (Y/N) and his queens. (Y/N) then gets a comms circle from Scorpion.

Scorpion: (Y/N), we have a problem.

(Y/N): I can tell. What's the situation?

Scorpion: I sense multiple hostile auras from all over. What do you want us to do?

(Y/N): Anyone that attacks is an enemy. Take them out.

Scorpion: Understood, sir.

The circle disappears, and (Y/N) noticed Moka had a worried expression on her face(her inner self).

(Y/N): Moka, what's wrong?

Moka: I think those people got to my little brother. I need to go to him now.

(Y/N): Not without some help. *summons comms circle for Jade* Jade, can you hear me?

Jade: Loud and clear. What is it?

(Y/N): I'm sending Moka to the clubhouse nearby. I want you to assist her in doing so. Can you do that?

Jade: I'll assist however I can.

(Y/N): Very well. Be careful.

The comms link gets cut off, and Moka heads to help Gasper alongside Jade. A massive circle appears overhead, and out of it comes two people. One had black hair, and another brown. The first person was grey-skinned with the other pale. These were Creusey Asmodeus and Shalba Beelzebub, descendants of the original Asmodeus and Beelzebub.

 These were Creusey Asmodeus and Shalba Beelzebub, descendants of the original Asmodeus and Beelzebub