Chapter 28-Time Is Always On Our Side

It's been three days since the peace conference was held, and all three factions have finally settled their differences with the peace treaty. (Y/N) was in his bed alone, which was surprising considering he has a few girls in his bed with him.

(Y/N): It's been a while since I woke up alone.

Bahamut: [True. I wonder what's up?]

Cosmic: |I don't know. It seems weird|

(Y/N): Yeah, but I'm sure they're just out doing their thing.

A knock was then heard on the door. (Y/N) got up to open it and when he does, Kurumi was waiting on the other side for him.

(Y/N): Morning, Kurumi. Is there something you need?

Kurumi: Kinda. You see...I've seen you with a few other girls had their dates, and I was wondering if...

(Y/N): You want a date as well? I don't have any problems with that. I'm actually free today, so what do you say?

Kurumi nodded rapidly and jumped into his arms, enveloping (Y/N) in a tight bear hug.

Kurumi: Thank you! I'll go get changed, give me a few moments.

(Y/N): Take your time. I'm not in a rush today.

(Y/N) then got into casual clothing which was a leather jacket, (f/c) shirt, black pants, and (f/c) shoes. After a few minutes, Kurumi comes down in more casual clothing, and (Y/N) blushes a bit after seeing her.

 After a few minutes, Kurumi comes down in more casual clothing, and (Y/N) blushes a bit after seeing her

Kurumi: *blushing* I hope I didn't keep you waiting.

(Y/N): Not at all. You look phenomenal.

Kurumi just blushed harder and couldn't look (Y/N) in the eye. He then approached her and brushed her hair to the side, showing both of her eyes. Despite them being different, he still found them beautiful.

(Y/N): I don't care if you hide your clock eye from others, you don't have to be afraid to have it open around me. It just means your much more beautiful that way.

Kurumi just blushed and nodded at him. She then linked herself onto (Y/N)s arm and led him to the garage. She saw the cars and decided on the Porsche 911. They hop in and (Y/N) knew exactly where to take Kurumi. He then sped off to the next town over and pulled by a restaurant. This particular restaurant was different because it was themed around cats, the one weakness that he knows Kurumi can't get rid of. When they go inside, they are greeted by a waiter who had a cat sleeping on his shoulder.

Waiter: Welcome. Table for two?

(Y/N): Yes.

Waiter: Very well. Follow me.

The waiter then takes the pair to their seats, and immediately they are surrounded by cats. Kurumi couldn't contain her smile as it broke out and she was extremely happy. She picked up a cat and nuzzled it into her, making the kitten purr in happiness. A server then comes by to take their order, which was just traditional Japanese sushi. After paying, they stayed around to adore all of the cats. Kurumi then looked at (Y/N) and had asked him.