Chapter 11-Back To The Past! Samurai Jack!

In a very strange city with all kinds of creatures, a portal opens up with (Y/N) stepping out of it. Behind him is his group, mainly consisting his peerage, as they step out behind him. Everyone takes a look around and sees that there's a lot more going on than they realize it.

 Everyone takes a look around and sees that there's a lot more going on than they realize it

Slayer: I have a feeling we just went to another level of hell.

Moka: This is way too weird for my liking.

Kurumu: I know red is supposed to be the color of love, but I'm not feeling that at all.

Scorpion: Wherever we find this person, we must be sure that they can hold their own.

Suddenly, they all felt a shift in the ground and out of it came a being that's mostly black, with a flame goatee and had green accents on his face. This was Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkness.

 This was Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkness

Aku: Who dares to enter the realm of Aku?

(Y/N): 'Great, it's a darker version of Riser. What a surprise'

Kitana: Who's this ugly bastard?

Aku was stunned that these people didn't know who he was.

Aku: You're telling me you don't know who Aku is? *evil laughing* That's the best joke ever! You all are just worms compared to the almighty Aku!

(Y/N): Is this guy serious? I don't think you fully know who I am, Slayer. Just stand your ground for a moment. All of you.

They all nod and braced for (Y/N) to roar violently at Aku. After a couple of seconds, he lets out a very loud roar that sent chills up everybody's spines.

Aku was truly scared shitless at the one who caused that roar, and was about to vanish until he felt serious pain from the side. He turns to see the one man he hated the most and wants to kill. This fighter wore a white kimono, had jet black hair that was tied in a small ponytail, and carried a sword everywhere. This was Samurai Jack.