Chapter 17-Pool Day and More Confessions

It had been 4 days since the battle against Kokabiel and the meeting of the 3 dragons. (Y/N) is currently asleep with his girls laying wherever they can right by him. He stirs and wakes up to the best sight he can possibly see: every girl he's dating clinging onto him, not wanting him to leave. (Y/N) smiles and kisses the closest girls to him, which happen to be Seekvaira and Claire. Both of them start to wake up, see (Y/N) and smile. They know that he's always there to protect them, regardless of what the problem is.

(Y/N): Morning, my beauties.

S/C: Good morning, love.

(Y/N): As much as I'd like to stay in bed, I'm making breakfast this morning.

Both Seekvaira and Claire almost shriek in happiness, but held back as the others were sleeping still. He manages to get out of bed without the others getting woken up. (Y/N), Claire and Seekvaira all head down to the kitchen, where (Y/N) starts to cook his signature breakfast for all of the folks in his house. He then starts to sing a little bit from when he was alone, and it was a song that reminds him of his life events.

Seekvaira and Claire were blushing up a storm after hearing (Y/N) sing like that. It just made them fall for him even more than ever. A few minutes later, everyone comes downstairs and smells the breakfast (Y/N) had made. His new peerage were surprised that he knew how to cook, but the others were not. (Y/N) then sets all of the plates down where everyone took a seat and started eating. The girls were smiling widely as they ate, while the guys were glad they didn't have to eat any other weird dishes that they were gonna eat. (A/N: Darth Vader has a special port where he can eat through his mask, just so you all know) Suddenly, (Y/N) gets a call from Rias, and he wonders what it's about.

(Y/N): Hello?

Rias: Hey (Y/N), I was wondering if you and everyone at your place wanted to head to the pool at the school today.

(Y/N): I have a pool at home. Why ask me this?

Rias: I figured it'd be a better way for everyone to get to know each other.

(Y/N): I understand now. I'll discuss this with everyone and see what they say.

He hangs up and turns to everyone at the table.

Seekvaira: Was that Rias? What did she want?

(Y/N): Yes it was, and she invited all of us to the academy pool.

Kalawarner: We have one here. Why did she invite us over there?

(Y/N): She said that it'll be a great way for everyone to get to know one another.

Starkiller: That...actually makes sense.

Vader: Too bad I can't swim with this.

(Y/N): I apologize for that, Vader.

Vader: Don't sweat it. I'm not much of a swimmer, anyways. Besides, it'll give me a chance to actually do something I want to try: grilling.

(Y/N): I can arrange that. So, is everyone wanting to go?

Everyone agrees and starts packing, where the guys get their stuff and the girls pick out their swimsuits to show off for (Y/N).

Scene Change to the school pool

(Y/N) and his household has arrived and saw everyone cleaning. This confused (Y/N) as he asked Rias.

(Y/N): I thought we were gonna swim here?