Chapter 21-Saving Two Descendants

(Y/N) was relaxing in his own bed, and all of the girls he's dating are out either shopping for new clothes, or just having girls time out. He didn't mind, as it gave him the chance to finally unwind with the guys and only strengthen their bonds as well. Doomslayer came by and had asked him something.

Slayer: Yo, (Y/N). You got time to train a bit?

(Y/N): I can do that. I've got nothing else to-

He was cut off when a magic circle appeared in his room, and a hologram of Sirzechs appeared from it. Confused, (Y/N) had asked him.

(Y/N): Zechs? What's going on?

Sirzechs: (Y/N). I'm glad I was able to reach you. We need your help, drastically.

(Y/N): What is it?

Sirzechs: Our spy in the Old Satan Faction has not been in contact with us for two weeks. We tried many times, but she wasn't able to respond.

(Y/N): She?

Sirzechs: Her name is Katerea Leviathan. She's a descendant of the original, and has been our spy for many months. I'm afraid that she may have been found out. Please, try to get her away from them and save her.

(Y/N): Am I able to bring anyone in the peerages?

Sirzechs: Bring one or two more, it's so you don't cause too much attention.

(Y/N): Very well. I'll do what I can.

The circle disappears, and (Y/N) looked at Doomslayer and nodded, meaning he was coming. (Y/N) then called Jack and had him join as well, as he will also be needed. Sirzechs had sent the coordinates to the base she's been at, and the three vanish in a magic circle, ready to save the Leviathan descendant.

Scene Change, Outside OSF base

The trio of (Y/N), Doomslayer, and Jack arrive at the outside of the base, and (Y/N) felt her aura inside. However, he felt a second aura that was similar to Katereas', and this caused him to grow concerned. Slayer and Jack saw this and knew someone else was in there. Suddenly, a roar was heard, and (Y/N) was very frustrated as another titan made its appearance known.

(Y/N):

Slayer and Jack were used to this, but what they all saw was a giant pterodactyl perched on the tower, which forced the trio into hiding. This was rodan, another titan.

 This was rodan, another titan