Chapter 6-Demise

(New banger released today, so that'll be the new theme for this story)

(Y/N) had been training for 4 hours, and is taking his final hour to relax with his girls. He felt that Raynare and Kalawarner were thinking, so he had to ask them.

(Y/N): You two have been awfully quiet. What's going on?

Raynare: There's been a lot of females that are starting to fall for you, and we're just scared that you'll forget about us.

Kalawarner: I don't mind being with you, but I'm afraid that you'll forget us.

(Y/N): Ladies, I understand your fear, but just know I'll never forget you. Ever. Hell, I actually learned to make clones so you'll never feel alone again. It doesn't even take any drawbacks.

Raynare and Kalawarner both were shocked, but smiled as they felt a lot better that he'll keep them in his heart, and more so when he said he can make clones to stay with them. They were snapped out of their stupor when Grayfia showed up to take (Y/N) to the battlefield for the deathmatch.

Grayfia: It's time. You still-

(Y/N): I'm still certain. I'm making sure everyone knows the titans are back and far stronger than ever.

Grayfia: 'His resolve is so strong. He truly is worthy of having my heart' Very well. Let's depart.

(Y/N): What about these three?

Grayfia: They'll be with Rias and her peerage. They'll make sure they stay protected from any attack.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's go.

They all vanish, with (Y/N) in a locker room with Grayfia and the fallen wit Rias and her peerage. There were multiple other people in there, including Rias' family, Sona and her peerage and family, Claire and her family, Risers peerage, and all 4 Devil kings. With (Y/N), he locks in and focuses on ending Riser for everything that he has done. Grayfia tried her hardest to restrain herself, but (Y/N) does the unexpected and kisses her forehead, in which Grayfia couldn't take it anymore and kisses (Y/N) on the lips aggressively. (Y/N) was shocked, but he returns the kiss and gives Grayfia what she wanted. After a moment, they split apart with Grayfia smiling brightly and blushing, while (Y/N) was still stunned, yet he still got back into his focused mindset. She then put something in a tiny portal without him knowing, still smiling with a heavy blush. He then proceeded to the battlefield with one goal in mind: Kill Riser. A few moments later, an announcement came on.

Announcer: Good evening, everyone. This is the deathmatch between Riser Phenex and (Y/N) (L/N). The only way to win is to force your opponent to surrender or kill them. This battle is for not only the engagement of Riser and Rias Gremory, but also the freedom of his peerage. Contestants, ARE...YOU....READY??

Both fighters nod.

Announcer: Now then....

LET THE BATTLE....BEGIN!!

\Battle music starts here/

Riser charges head first towards (Y/N), to which he responded by doing the same. The impact left a huge shockwave flow through the entire arena, with many devils cowering in fear from the sheer force. (Y/N) then took riser by the face and slammed him into the ground hard, stomped on his back breaking it, and kicking him away. Riser gets up and shoots multiple fireballs towards (Y/N), to which (Y/N) responds in favor with some of his own. (Y/N) then dons the divine healer gear, and heals every wound of his while his other gear silently boosted his power to levels gods can dream of. (Y/N) holds himself from having his power explode, to which he then punches riser over and over again while dangling him from the air hundreds of feet in the air. He then throws Riser to the ground, leaving a crater on the battlefield. Riser is barely able to crawl out of the crater, but he is badly wounded and his healing is not being very effective, despite that being his specialty. (Y/N) then lands in front of Riser and stares down at him. He grabs riser by the throat, then looks him dead in the eyes and says the one thing that made Riser almost wet himself in fear.