Chapter 18-A Cousins First Date

After the whole pool fiasco, (Y/N) and his crew all return home, worn out but very happy. (Y/N) then heads to his gazebo to relax and reflect on what has happened over the past month, to which he knew life wasn't normal.

(Y/N): My life has been turned completely upside down. But I am honestly not mad.

Bahamut: [Since you have awakened us, we may have felt underutilized, but we won't complain. You had a lot going on, and I wanted to wait until Ddraig and Albion showed themselves]

Cosmic: |You and those two morons have always gotten on my nerves in the past. I don't wanna hear your useless slander now|

(Y/N) could only chuckle at his dragons antics, but knew he could count on them. He was knocked out of his thoughts when he heard a voice he knew.

???: (Y/N)? Do you have a moment?

He turns and sees Latia in a nightgown, which made him blush a little, but not enough to be noticed. (Y/N) then has Latia sit next to him on the bench, looking at the stars in the sky. The two sit there silently for a moment until Latia speaks up.

Latia: I know there's many girls that are with you, and you haven't forgotten us, but I...I just want to feel...like a normal girl for once, not as the cousin of a devil king.

(Y/N): I can understand what you mean, and I think I know how to make that happen. How does a date tomorrow sound?

Latia squealed in excitement and nodded her head rapidly, making her a little dizzy. (Y/N) chuckles a little bit and held her so she wouldn't fall. The pair then head off to bed to join with the other girls that are with him. He planned well for his date, and knew where to take Latia for tomorrow.

Timeskip to the date

(Y/N) is downstairs in casual clothing, waiting for Latia to come down.

As he's waiting, he sees Seekvaira in the kitchen making a little breakfast for her group of girls

Seekvaira: Oh, (Y/N). I didn't see you there. What's the occasion for you to be dressed like that?

(Y/N): I'm actually waiting for Latia so we can go on a date soon.

Seekvaira: Wow. Congrats. I'll have her tell me everything so I can be prepared when we go on ours sometime.

(Y/N): *caressing Seekvairas hair* Don't worry, I know how to plan accordingly.

Seekvaira smiled at him caressing her hair, but he stops much to her disappointment as Latia appears in casual clothing like him.