Chapter 30-Chinatown Date🍋

(Y/N) was finished grilling and cleaning dishes after everyone had eaten. He right now was heading to the pool outside to make sure it was cleaned out before it could be used again. While assessing the pool for its inspection, he sees Xuelan coming out in her traditional wear, which she got it from seeing Chun-Li. He then noticed that she was red and went to check on her.

(Y/N): Xuelan, are you okay?

Xuelan: Y-y-yeah, I-I'm f-fine.

(Y/N): *places a hand on her forehead* Are you sure? You're face is all red.

Xuelan: 'AAH! He's touching me! It feels so...right and...comforting....damnit, I can't hide my feelings anymore!' I-I am. But...there's something I want to ask you.

(Y/N): Im listening.

Xuelan: Well, I was wondering if...if we could go on a date?

(Y/N) noticed that she looked a little down, so he gently ruffled her hair a bit, causing her to giggle a bit. He then looks Xuelan in the eyes and smiles.

(Y/N): Of course. I actually have planned something out just for you. I'll wait for you to get changed and we'll go.

Xuelan squealed in excitement then hugged (Y/N) tightly, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She then runs to her room to get changed, which caused (Y/N) to chuckle. He then was in a black shirt, black pants, and a white zip-up jacket over his shirt. After a few minutes, he sees Xuelan in a black and red tube top with a matching skirt and sleeves. It honestly made him blush, but he smiled at the beauty of the rook he saved from Riser.

 It honestly made him blush, but he smiled at the beauty of the rook he saved from Riser

Xuelan: I hope I didn't keep you long.

(Y/N): Not at all. You look amazing.

Xuelan: *blushing* T-thank you. What do you have in mind for our date?

(Y/N): Jut hold my hand, and we'll be there very shortly.

Xuelan does so, and soon they teleport in a magic circle. Once the light died down, the step from a clean alley and take in their surroundings. She was so surprised, but her smile told a thousand words and her heart beat hard: Xuelan was in China, a country she always wanted to go to but couldn't. Right now they are in Shanghai, one of the biggest cities in the country.

 Right now they are in Shanghai, one of the biggest cities in the country