Chapter 1

Third Person PoV

Tiffany is a twenty-eight years old woman from a pretty well-known family. Not only was she born with a golden spoon, but she is also the youngest chairwoman of a multibillion conglomerate company.

Tiffany has a tall figure with an athletic body type. She also has brown eyes, inherited from her mother, and waist-long, wavy dark brown hair. Tiffany is known among her close friends that she has a bad temper, and the moment she snaps, it's hard for any of them to stop her from choosing violence to solve things. But despite her action, even the police couldn't do much because of her family's influence throughout the country.

On a night here, Tiffany was supposed to spend her time with her friends; she was seen walking out of a nightclub with her eyes glued to her phone. As she was on her way to her car, a group of men escorted her while telling the photographers to stay away from her.

"Thanks," Tiffany spoke as she entered the driver seat while dialing a number from her phone before connecting to her car.

"Tiffany, where are you? Did you find your brother-in-law? Where is Jonathan?!"

Tiffany clicked her tongue in annoyance as she drove toward her brother-in-law's location.

"I'm on my way to his place now. How is Blaire? Is she alright?" Tiffany looks left and right before getting to the main road.

"Your sister is alright. I think it's almost time for the baby to come. Find Jonathan, and if he's not willing to come to his child's birth, tell him to pack his things and get out of our household!" Tiffany tried to say hello to her mother, but her mother had ended their call.

"Damn it." All Tiffany could think about at the moment was her brother-in-law's death for leaving her sister alone in her time of need.

"The moment I get that guy's throat in my hands, I'll kill him."

Tiffany stopped her car in front of the apartment building and made her way up to her brother-in-law's floor with haste. She tried to press the doorbell, but no one seemed home.

"I know you're in there!" Tiffany continues by knocking on the door with her hands.

"Open the damn door!" Tiffany used her leg to kick the door open. The door was ajar open, and the person inside was shocked to see Tiffany standing before him.

"Did you think a door could stop me from killing you? Do you even realize what is happening right now?! My sister is fighting for her life to have your child, and you're here having sex with another woman?!" Jonathan took a step back as Tiffany made her way inside.

"You should stop! I will call the police if you continue to harass me!" Tiffany raised an eyebrow as Jonathan picked up his phone and threatened to call the police. Tiffany grabbed his phone before throwing it away and dragged Jonathan by his ear.

"We're going to the hospital whether you like it or not. I do hate your guts, but the child that is about to be born needs their father by her side. At least be there for the birth. It wouldn't cause you anything to be there." Jonathan tried to fight back by saying he wanted to end his marriage with his wife.

"Really? Do you wish to end your marriage with my sister? Good. Because I have never been fond of you and your family, but just for today, be a gentleman and be there for your child's birth. And if you still refuse, I have no choice but to use force on you." Jonathan sighed.

"Fine." Tiffany let go of Jonathan's ear and let him have some of his dignity as they went to Tiffany's car. On the way to the hospital, the situation was getting a little awkward as Jonathan's phone kept ringing, and it was not from how wife.