TWENTY

Old Mill◆

"I think he's still out there." Rafael said looking around to see where the spider went. When it suddenly appeared on the wooden plank above them. 

[SCREECHING]

 [JOSIE SCREAMING] 

"Oh my god." Bonnie said.

[SNARLING] 

"Hey! Douchebag!" Landon yelled getting the spiders attention then moved out the way as Lexi and Hope entered.  

[SCREECHING] 

"Oh. I hate spiders." Hope and Lexi in sync.

"Come on guys it's really creepy ok." Damon said.

"Not the time Damon." Stefan said.  

"You need to get us out of here." Rafael said. 

"Crap. Uanascar." Josie kissed him again then quickly spelled getting them both out. 

"Lizzie, I need your help! Josie. Take my hand." Hope said as the spider jumped in front of them. Henrik and Lexi hands as she siphoned from him.

 [HISSING]

" Repeat after me. Imperium fluctus malleus. [SCREECHING] Imperium fluctus malleus. Imperium fluctus malleus. Imperium fluctus malleus. Imperium fluctus malleus. - [SCREECHING] - Imperium fluctus malleus!" All five of them chanted making the spider blast. [SNARLING]

The Adults were impressed and proud of their son and daughters

Outside Mill◆

Rafael laid Sasha down with Landon and MG near him. The three turned when heard the witches and warlock come out covered in spider goo.

"Eww." Elena said.

Night time, Outside Boarding School◆

Lexi, Hope and Lizzie watched as MG compelled Sasha.

"Was she bitten?" Lizzie asked.  

"No." Lexi and Hope said. 

"You're gonna be fine. There was a party in the woods. You and Dana had the time of your lives. But on the way home, you guys were attacked by a mountain lion. You survived and Dana didn't. There was nothing you could do." MG said. 

"Dana's dead?" Sasha asked. 

"Just take it all away. Tell her not to feel anything." Lizzie said walking towards them. 

"You can't compel her not to grieve." Hope and Lexi said. 

"I'm helping her." Lizzie said. 

"Tell her that it's gonna hurt. It always will." Hope said. 

"Tell her that some days will be harder than others... but eventually she'll remember the good times she had with Dana, too." Lexi said 

"Tell her to hold on to those, because it's the key to getting through this." Hope said. Lizzie looked at them sadly. They both then walked away.