TWENTY-NINE

Saltzman Twins Dorm

"Hey. I didn't see you at breakfast." Josie asked entering the room.

"I'm too excited to eat." Lizzie said running towards us.

"Happy birthday to us." She said hugging Josie.

Everyone smiled at them.

"Isn't it a beautiful day for a party? Where's Lexi?" Lizzie asked with a smile.

"You're... cheerful." Josie asked confused.

"Why wouldn't I be? Mom's coming home, I had sex with Raf, my pores are practically invisible..." Lizzie said

"Oh my god, I didn't need to hear that." Alaric said.

"Wait, what?" Josie asked shocked.

"You had sex with..." Josie said.

"Last night. You know how Mom always says that things work out in the end the way they're supposed to? She's right. I wouldn't have time to represent the witches now with a boyfriend, so you getting the consolation prize is perfect." Lizzie said while Josie looked down.

"Okay. I need your help. I'm going for Meghan Markle tasteful." Lizzie said showing her some accessories.

"Woot, woot!" Penelope said standing in the doorway holding to cupcakes.

"Why does she always come to destroy a perfect day." Damon said.

"Happy birthday, witches." She said with a smile.

"Oh, look. It's Satan in a crop top. Come to burn my world down?" Lizzie asked.

"Retro. Princess Di before she got style. I dig it." Penelope said to Lizzie about her hair clip.

"What do you want?" Lizzie asked throwing the hair chip.

"Oh, just to cheer you two up. You know, 'cause your mom's not coming." Penelope said.

"What?" The twins asked.

"Oh, I heard them cancel her pickup at the office. I thought you knew. Oops." Penelope said with a smirk.

"I knew it she was there to ruin their birthday." Kol said.

Lizzie waved her hand closing the door on Penelope's face then turned towards Josie with a shocked face.

Lexi and Hope's Dorm

Lexi was when her dorm opened and Henrik entered with lot of balloons and chocolates.

Putting them on her bed side table he went to sit next to her.

"Birthday girl Wake up." Henrik said kissing all over her face.

"Aww" Everyone girl was impressed while Lexi and Henrik blushed.

"I'm up." She said getting up.

"Happy Birthday Love." Henrik said.

"Thank you." Lexi said hugging him looking at the Balloons and chocolate.

"So what's your plan, are you going to attend the party here or at your uncles house.

"Uncle Damon said he's cooking today and he invited you too." Lexi said.

"Why to murder me?" Henrik asked.

"No" Lexi said laughing.

"Now go I have to get ready." Lexi said pushing off the bed.

"I'm going." Henrik said but then turned and gave her kiss.

"Should I bring wine or Bourbon to Damon?" Henrik asked joking. Lexi laughed.

"I would appreciate Bourbon." Damon said.

"Damon." Stefan warned him.

There were interrupted by a knock on the door.