TWENTY-EIGHT

Landon was on the bus looking at the picture of Seylah and Him when the screen zooms on the necklace she was wearing. It was the same symbol as the one that Dryad drew on the candle wax.

"Oh.My.God." Bonnie said.

"Is she the Malivore?" Matt asked.

◆Boarding School

A woman in her wedding dress was walking down the hallway of the school.

◆Alaric's Office

"I know what you're doing is important, Caroline." Alaric was on the phone with Caroline while looking at symbols to see if anyone matches with the one that the Dryad drew.

"But how do I tell the girls that their mom isn't gonna be there for their 16th birthday? I can't exactly tell them what you're really involved in." Alaric said.

"I'm missing their 16th Birthday?" Caroline asked in tears she was missing every mile stones in her daughters life.

"What are you involved in?" Damon asked.

The Woman in wedding is now outside Alaric's office, slowly opening the door.

" No, I-I am nowhere near cracking this case. I have a knife, I have a symbol, I have a place, sort of, but I don't know what any of it means, a-and I don't know what's connecting it, and I don't know what monster is coming next." Alaric said his back to the door.

"Ric?" The woman said. Alaric turned around and saw Josette Laughlin in her wedding dress that had blood on it.

"What?" Alaric said

"Who's that?" Elena asked.

"Do you know her Ric?" Damon asked.

"I've got to call you back." Alaric quickly ended the call.

"I think I do in future." Ric said.

"Dorian!" Alaric yelled picking up a crossbow pointing at Josette.

"Are you okay? Whoa, whoa." Dorian came running.

"Ric, if you could just put down the crossbow. My freak-out level is about 11 right now." Josette said.

"You know her?" Dorian asked.

"I know who she's supposed to be." Alaric said still pointing the crossbow at her.

"Who?" Dorian asked.

"The love of my life." Alaric said.

"How many died wives/girlfriends do you have." Kol asked.

"Don't be rude." Lexi said.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait." Jo said.

" Hold up. Hold..." Dorian said walking towards Alaric.

"hold up, Ric. Listen to Dorian." Jo said then looked at Dorian.

"Are you Dorian?" She asked.

"Yeah." Dorian said.

"I'm Jo." She said.

"You're his dead wife?" Dorian asked shocked.

"I m... I mean fiancée." He corrected himself.

Kol laughed along with Damon then they glared at each other while Lexi and Stefan rolled their eyes. 

"I mean, uh... You don't think she's actually...?" Dorian asked Alaric.

"No, I don't." Alaric said.

"Did you see how she got here?" Dorian asked.

"I was sort of, um... yanked awake and then I was just here." Jo said.

"Nothing suspicious about that." Alaric said.

"Uh no she's right, same happened to me." A voice said.

Jo moved out the way to see Stefan standing there in the tuxedo he wore for his wedding.

"Oh My God." Everyone was shocked to see Stefan there.

"Stefan." Alaric said looking shocked.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Dorian asked looking at the two people who were supposed to be dead.

"kill them now before they attacks?" Alaric asked.

"Wait, what?" Jo said shocked while Stefan looked confused and amused.

"I-I... I was more, "Let's interrogate them." Because if they're the next monsters, then maybe they would know more than the dryad did." Dorian said.

[SIGHS]

"Okay, but no one sees them." Alaric said putting the crossbow down.

"Especially today." Alaric added.

"Good idea." Dorian said.

"You were going to hide him in your office. Especially on my birthday?" Lexi asked in anger.

"Its Future me." Alaric said.

"I need Emma." Alaric said and Dorian nodded.

◆Emma's Office

"Obviously, nothing's gonna come out of it. I mean, I may never see him again. And nobody wants a phone thing. Though I do like the sound of his voice. It's low and smart-sounding and kind of soothing. And his eyes... his eyes are, like, this green-gray color that's not really a color, you know? Like, they're green when he wears green, and then... Oh, my God. Who am I right now?" Hope ranted to Emma.

Klaus smiled even tho she was talking about a boy.

"A normal teenager?" Emma said chuckling.

"Though I do love hearing you talk about something as simple as having a crush on a boy." Emma said getting up when her phone rang.

"You do not need a counselor, Hope. You need a friend. Talk to Lexi." Emma said walking out smiling.

◆Dinner Hall

"All right, let's get the rest of these chairs and tables and get 'em out of here. All right?" Rafael asked the wolves who nodded.

"Let's go, let's go." Rafael said clapping his hand.

"Perks of being an alpha. Bunch of people you get to boss around." Hope said.

"More like a bunch of shadows waiting to be told what to do." Rafael said moving the tables.

"Who put you on party duty?" Hope asked.

"I volunteered. What do you want? I'm busy." He asked.

"Listen, Raf, I know you're mad at me for sending Landon away, but... I promise you, it was for his own good." Hope said.

"You've known him for two minutes, and you know what's good for him?" Rafael asked.

"She's looking out for him you asshole." Lexi said.

"Lexi" Stefan warned her for her language.

"What I grow up around uncle Damon and the Mikaelsons." Lexi stated.

"I know that I want him to be safe. Listen, Raf, I just came here to apologize. And I thought maybe if... I don't know, if you needed someone to talk to...Whatever." Hope starts to walk away when Rafael called her.

"Actually, um... I do kind of need help with something. There's no fancy parties in grand ballrooms where I come from. I need to know what to expect for tonight. I don't want to let Lizzie down." Rafael said.

"Who cares what Lizzie Saltzman thinks?" Hope asked.

"Wow Hope, You care about me so much." Lizzie said sarcastically.

" I do. I'm her date." Rafael said.