when I met kabir...

Sorry, sorry late update because of festive season and some health issues ,

Ok , back on the story .

Flashback start with when Anika met kabir in hospital .

Anika's POV

" Yes I am Anika but how do you my name " I question back over his question .

" You will get to know darling but now you have to come with me " He said smirking , before I could say anything my mouth was covered with handkerchief and everything becomes blank .

Author's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir touch her cheeks but didn't felt the spark that he felt that night .

' is she really that girl , who was with me that night ' kabir thought for a moment but shook it away when he saw Anika was opening her eyes slowly , and take two step back from her .

Anika opened her eyes and look at her surrounding .

" Who are you and why you bought me here " she shouted at kabir after seeing him .

" Because I wanted to confirm something" kabir said in cold voice .

" What confirm , let me go , can't you see I am pregnant " Anika said , showing him her belly .

" That's what I want to ask , how you become pregnant miss " Kabir ask not beating around the bush . Anika was taken by his question and widen her eyes .

" What do you mean by how do you got pregnant and I'm not miss , call me Mrs "
Anika told him , glaring .

Married ? His invester didn't tell him she is married . That when his eyes went toward her sindoor and mangalsutra .

Ahh ! She is not the girl whom I thought to be my girl .

" You are pregnant with your husband's child " Kabir ask to confirm it last time .

Anika was bewifiled , she don't what to say .

Kabir notice her change in expression .

" No I am not pregnant with my husband child " Anika said .

Kabir widen her eyes .
___________________________________________

How was the chapter please tell me through of your comment and,

Don't forgot to vote for another update.

Thankyou for reading my story 😘🥰🥰

Love you all 😘🥰

Bye 🥰