hope..

*Author's point of view*

Flashback continue→

" Why I am saying all this to you , please leave me , whoever you are " Anika said being frustrated , tying with a chair .

Kabir come forward to untied Anika , Anika sigh in relief .

" Did you know who is father of your baby " kabir ask .

" No " Anika said rubbing her wrist as it's was tied in a rope .

" I am the father of your baby " kabir said straight .

Anika widen her eyes and her body felt numb , she didn't said for sometime , kabir waited for her reaction .

" How can you are sure that it's was you that night " Anika ask emotionlessly, coming out of shock .

" I have left something there " kabir said turning his back toward Anika .

" Money " Anika said .

Kabir crunched his brows .

" Bracelet , I had left my bracelet there , with my name written on it " kabir said .

Bracelet ? Anika thought.

She didn't notice any bracelet there , only money was there .

Anika look toward him and decide to solve this confusion

" But I didn't notice any other thing there except money , I think you misunderstood something " Anika said calmly .

Kabir nodded his head and took out his phone from his pocket and dial someone's number .

" Come here in five seconds " kabir ordered someone .

Anika stood there confused , in five seconds door opened of the room in which they are , revealing man in his late twenties .

" Kab- " man cut of by kabir .

" Say sorry to her arjun " kabir said .

" Sorry madam but who are you ?" arjun said looking at Anika .

" She is Anika shivay Singh oberoi " before Anika could say anything kabir answered .

Arjun smile happily hearing the name and in a second it's turn into confused when he hear name attached to her .

" She is not the girl whom we are searching" kabir said turning around , facing them when he feel Arjun's questioning gaze.

" Now drop her to her house safely " saying kabir left the room .

Anika look toward arjun , he give her tight smile , she returned it .

" Please come with me mam " arjun said , Anika nodded and follow him .

" Mr arjun , can i ask one question " Anika said when they were near her house .

" You can call me arjun and yes please ask " arjun said smiling .

" How did you found me " Anika ask .

" Through CCTV and it's other thing that I didn't recognise you as you have gain weight " arjun chuckle in last . Anika smile lightly.

" Can you give me the CCTV camera " Anika ask him arjun nodded without saying anything.

This will help me in finding my babies father ' Anika though , feeling a little hope inside her .

___________________________________________

Thankyou for reading my story 😘

Please tell me how was the chapter through of your comment ,

And don't forgot to vote.

Love you all 😘😘

Bye 🥰🥰