awkward moment....

Author's point of view
                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next day morning shivay got discharged from hospital but doctor told him be careful with the wounds .

Day went well , whole day shivay was resting in his room and Anika was busy with her two kids and demanding husband , who didn't left any chance to keep her close to him .

Soon it was night time Anika enter inside  there after having dinner , shivay had his dinner in room itself , kids were sleeping peacefully in there crib .

Anika gave him his medicine and started arranging pillows on couch , shivay notice that and frowned .

" What are you doing " shivay ask her .

" Arranging pillows " Anika said .

" For what " shivay ask .

" To sleep " Anika said .

" Why can't you sleep on this bed , did you forgot we slept on same bed when you got hurt in kitchen" shivay said .

" That's was other thing " anika said and look away as her face heat up .

" No that was not other thing , that day you hurt I sleep with you to give you comfort now it's your turn, come " shivay said patting beside him .

" Umm ok "

Anika was tired and didn't want argue further . She keeps pillows back on bed and move toward washroom to change her clothes .

They both drift in sleep , keeping distance between them but anika's sleep was disturbed in midnight by her baby girl anshika .

Anika was feeding anshika when shivay wake up from his sleep to drink water but his breath hitch after seeing the scene in front of him.

Anika was resting her head on headrest and anshika was sucking her mother nipple sleepily .

Shivay gulp hard eyeing her creamy bossom . He clear his throat Anika jerk open her eyes and turn red looking at shivay and covered herself with her dupatta and turn other side .

Anika took out her nipple out of anshika's mouth as she has slept and laid her inside the crib beside there bed .

Anika adjust her clothes and awkwardly covered herself with duvet and slept with back facing him .

Shivay drank water and slept ignoring his wils thoughts .

___________________________________________

How was it, please tell me through of your comment and,

Don't forgot to vote for another update.

Thankyou for your support and Love you all 🥰🥰🥰🥰

                          🙏🙏🙏