peace!

Anika's pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's been one month since we started living like normal couple or like lovey dovey couple but we only share forehead kisses, sometime lips.

We still didn't did that , I mean you all understand what I mean, I am giving him hint to do further but my billu didn't understand.

Now I am sitting bed staring at our babies, how life change suddenly. From being crushing over him to mother of his two cute little children.

I pat anshika on her chest who stir in her sleep. My tiny little cute bunnies! ,who look same as there father, even eyes are same.

He is late today as he said he have very hectic meeting. So I am like a good wife waiting for him, or I say , I am addicted to sleeping on his chest.

I heard car horn and run downstairs to open the open. I come face to face with tired shivay as I open the door. 

He gave me tired smile which I return with comforting one, he walk in and sat on the couch and I close the door and move toward kitchen.

I come from kitchen with glass of water and forward it to him. He took it and gulp it down. I stare at him, his blazer was long gone, tie was loosen, sleeves rolled on.

" Mai khana lagati hun aap change kar lein" I said, he nodded but didn't move.

I serve food on his plate and move toward living room. I sat beside him and forward a morsel toward him. He took without saying anything.

Later he went to our room, I wash the plate. Entering in our room I saw him working on his laptop after changing his clothes.

I sigh and move near him, he whinch when I close the laptop. I sat beside him on the couch and ask him put his head on my lap. He did so, I started moving my fingers through his hair. He sigh and close his eyes.

" Tired " I ask him, he hummed and snuggle into my tummy. I felt shiver because of his breath.

" Let's go to bed and sleep " I said, He went to bed and laid on it. I move toward dressing table and took oil from there.

I sat beside him and massaging his head, he seems to relaxed. When he finally slept I put bottle of oil on side table and dim the light. Slipping into duvet I close my eyes, hugging him. He put his head on my chest, hugging me tightly. I smile shyly and run my fingers through his hair.

Life can get more peaceful than this, I hope it's remain like this.

__________________________________________

And we reach the end of the story ?

How was it lovely people, please suggest me what should write next.

Thankyou for reading my story and Love you all 🥰🥰🥰

                         🙏🙏🙏🙏