confused shivay

Author's point of view
                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Anika was sitting on beam bag caressing her huge baby bump looking outside the window .

Suddenly door bell rang breaking her thoughts .

She stand up with very difficulties as her feets are swallow .

She open the door and saw the person in front of her , looking at her with his raging eyes .

Anika gasp and , take step back , Shivay enter inside closing the door behind .

" Aap yha kya kar rhe haii.. shivay! " Anika ask him nervously as he was coming close to her .

" Lene aaya hu jo mera hai " shivay holding her elbow pulling her close to him not that because of her baby bump.

" Chale jaiye tha se... Aapka yha par kuch nhi hai , mai aur aapke sath nhi reh sakti... Aur kuch dino mai hamara divorce ka date bhi hai " Anika said looking down at floor , she knew if she looks into his eyes then she will melt .

Shivay clens his jaw and fist hearing divorce from her mouth , he control himself and held her jaw between his finger , making her look at him .

" Naraz ho mujhe , maine tumhe call nhi Kiya pichle ek mahine se " He ask softly looking into her eyes and lips .

Anika close her eyes feeling his breath on her cheeks , which creating something inside her .

Shivay eyes were on her lips , which inviting him to kiss her .

He slowly bend to kiss her but Anika open her and push him away from her .

Shivay stumble , widen his eyes and look at her in shock .

" Yeh hua hai tumhe Anika , aisa behave kyu kar rhi ho " shivay ask her , moving toward her , Anika show her palm to stop him coming near her .

" Mai zada baat kar sakti , aap yha se chale jayen " anika said , tuning her back at him .

Shivay gritted his teeth , he took long steps toward her and hold her shoulder harshly .

" Tunhe mujhe pichha churane ki itni jaldi hai ki divorce se phele hi alag rehne ka faisla kar liya " Shivay gripping her shoulder hard , Anika gasp .

" Choriye mujhe shivay " Anika jerk his hands off of her shoulders.

" Shut up , Anika just shut up , bohot sun li tumhari bakwas , chalo mere sath.... Hamare ghar " He said holding her wrist and pulling her with him .

Anika jerk his hand again from her , and glare at him angrily .

" Aap ban gye CEO Oberoi empires ke " Anika sak him calmly .

Confused shivay nodded , Anika chuckle bitterly .

" Toh aapko ab meri kya zaroorat shivay , aap jaiye apne girlfriend ki baho mai jha aap the itne dino se " Anika said ,holding her tears back , she didn't want cry infront of him but her tears betrayed her and escape from her eyes .

" Mai pagal thi jo yeh samaj baithi ke aap 'The shivay Singh oberoi' ko mujh jaise middle class nhi low class ladki se pyaar ho jayega aur hum apna happily ever hoga .

Par Mai kitni galat thi , aapko toh high class ki ladkiya pasand hai , par shivay kam se kam iss shadi ki respect kar , mana aapke liye kuch bhi nhi hai par phir bhi... Kuch hi din toh baki the divorce ke" Anika said and yelled in last .

Shivay was so confused thinking what happened to her .

___________________________________________

How was the chapter please tell me through of your comment and,

Don't forgot to vote for another update .

Thankyou for reading my story 😘😘😘

Love you all 😘😘🙂