Epilogue

Anika's pov
•••••••••••••••

" Finish this fast, I am here" I said to my five years olds, who didn't want to eat there lunch.

" Mamma" they whinch, I glare at them.

They started eating, I made them wash there hand as they finished there lunch.

" Chalo ab no saitani, go to your rooms and do your homework" I said strictly.

They look at each other and made faces and hug my legs.

" Sorry mamma, we will not do it again" ansh said.

" Yes, mamma Bhai didn't do anything, I had punched that boy " anshika said.

I sit on my knees and look at there face, I would see they trying hard to not cry.

" Kyu mara tha usse " I ask them, wiping anshika's tears.

" Usne gaurav ko bad boy bola tha" anshika said sniffing.

She is real gundi!

" Aapne kyu uska bottle Tod diya" I ask ansh.

" He called anshika, gaurav's girlfriend but I know they are bestfriends" ansh said.

Kids these days, from where they learning these things.

" I will forgive you both but you two have to promised me that it will not be repeated, harming someone is not good" I said both of them, they nodded there head.

I hug them, they hug me tightly.

" Ansh go and do your homework anshika is asleep" I said lifting anshika in my arms. Ansh nodded and went toward his room. I move toward her room and laid her on the bed.

I caress her hair, my girl is little sensitive! I cover her with duvet and move out of the room.

In evening

" Dadda" they run toward there father, who took both them in his arms, grinning.

I smile seeing my kids happy again, specially anshika.

I move toward them and hug them. Shivay smile at me.

" Ansh, anshi your mamma wants to say something to you both" shivay said and look at me, I nodded my head.

" Mmm, did you both remember, you both ask me for little baby to play with"

They nodded.

" Than be ready baby is coming"

They both jump out of there father's arms and hug me excitedly, I went on my knees and hug them.

Me and shivay chuckle.

He also come forward and hug us, looking at me thanking me with his eyes.

My happy little family!

___________________________________________

Hiii, that was epilogue!

so do you guys want Kabir's story or shivika's daughter anshika's story with gaurav.❤️

                            🙏🙏