shivay's attempt...

Author's point of view
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After one week living in hospital , today Anika and kids got discharged .

Gauri was helping Anika to packing some things , kids were sleeping .

" Bhabhi mujhe lagta hai ki , aapko shivay bhaiya ke sath jana chahiye , do chote bhachho ko sambhalna aasan nhi hota " gauri said looking toward kids .

" Nhi gauri wo kisi aur se pyaar karte , mai aur mere bachhe unpar bhoj nhi Banna chahte " Anika said and turn around to wipe her tears as she remember the pictures of Canada .

Why she always has to sacrifice her love ?

Outside the hospital

Shivay was outside the hospital waiting for Anika in his car in driver outfit . he wants to take Anika and the babies with him .

He knows Anika is angry with him , she will don't let him come close to babies or her like she doing from two months but he is adamant to take them to oberoi mansion , oberoi family has accepted Anika after they got to know about babies and they want her and babies to live with them in oberoi mansion.

Anika came outside holding her baby boy and gauri was holding baby girl .

" Bhabhi you go in this car , I have some patients to attend " Gauri said nervously . Anika nodded confusely thinking what happened to her , why she seem nervous .

They settle the babies in baby seat , Anika settle inside the car beside babies and bid bye to gauri .

After sometime when Anika notice it's not the direction of her apartment .

" Excuse me , it's not the route of my apartment , didn't gauri told you " Anika said .

" It's the correct route of our destination"

Anika quickly recognise the voice .

___________________________________________

Hello dear readers, I want some time to think about story line and for myself too so I am taking leave for some days or months ,

I don't know when i will be back , my mind is not right state to think about the story .

If you have some suggestions please tell me .

Thankyou ;

Love you all 😘🥰

Bye by not a good bye 🥰