🤵👰

Anika's pov
************

Happiness!

Is what I felt when I saw his surprise.

Happy tears!

Is what I got in my eyes seeing his surprise.

I look at my husband, who seems nervous.

I hug him infront of everyone and cried.

" What happened, you didn't like the surprise. I am sorry! I am sorry for making you cry" He said softly, holding me carefully.

" No! This is the best surprise in my life shivay. Thankyou! Thankyou for making my dream come true. A proper Indian wedding with friends and family is what I always wanted " I said, hugging him more tightly.

I felt him kissing my head, We heard throat clearing sounds. I break the hug blushing, all chuckle.

I look at everyone, my family, his family, gauri, Omkara, arjun( Kabir's friend) all are presented here, in our wedding.

" Chalo bhai hum toh dulhan ready karane lekar Jaa rhe hai" Gauri said and took me toward, some room. I turned and look at my husband and smile. He returned it with soft smile and wink.

I get ready in yellow lenhga for haldi and all the girls took me downstairs for haldi.

Shivay book whole resort, and haldi was held in pool area.

Haldi was full of fun, teasing and we were yellow from head to toe. Shivay and me was blushing mess.

Aww! He looks cute while blushing.

After haldi we both move to separates rooms to clean ourselves.

After taking bath gauri comes inside the room with my kids. I feed both of them and they slept.

Some girls apply mehndi on my palms and ask me to rest for sometime. Meanwhile my mom come and make me eat lunch with her hand.

*************

" Dulhan ki mang me sindur bariye aur mangalsutra pehnaye" priest ask him.

He took pinch of sindur and filled my hairline while looking at me lovingly.
I close my eyes feeling content.

I open my eyes when I felt him kissing my forehead. Everyone hodded, I blush.

He made wear mangalsutra, I smile. Our kids make sound being irritated as everyone's attention is at us.

I laugh seeing there cute expression and took ansh from gauri while shivay took anshika from om.

Priest declare us as married and we both stood up to take blessings from elders.

" Hamare bacche humse nhi puchege, ki hamari shadi me wo kaha the" shivay whisper into my ear. I chuckle.

We clicked lot of pictures with our family.

********

" Congratulations"

" Thankyou "

We both are on stage, it's our reception going on. Shivay introduce me to the world as his wife with our kids.

" Congratulations to both you" suddenly A strong voice come. We both turn and saw kabir bhai and ( suspense)

I shockingly look at the person, she smile nervously and shrug her shoulder.

I look at shivay and his look says that he knew it. Both come toward us. She congrats us.

" Where is arav" I ask her about her baby.

" He is with ansh and anshika, I think in future they will be best friends" she said smiling, I reciprocate.

" So she is your sparkle girl" shivay ask kabir bhai.

Kabir bhai wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

" Yes she is, and my soon to be wife. Right baby" kabir bhai said smirking.

She glare at him, but soon smile at us and nodded.

Hmm.. something is fishy!

******

" Gauri where is kids" I ask her as reception is over.

" Today they will be with us bhabhi, you go in your room to enjoy your suhagrat" She tease me, I blush. 

I know she will handle the kids. I move toward the room where we both will staying for the night.

I entered inside the room and stunned to see the decorations. I blush.

' kya Anika aise sharmane se nhi hoga, tere aur unke beech kuch bhi. Thoda bold ban' suddenly a voice from inside me.

Door clicked open and I felt pair of arms wrapped around waist. I jump!

" Mai hoon" I relaxed hearing his voice.

" Tumne abhi tak change nhi Kiya, you must be uncomfortable with this lenhga"
He said kissing my exposed area of neck.
I started breathing heavily.

' Bold ban Anika, Bold! '

Yeah Bold!

I gulp and turn around, wrapped my hand around his neck.

" I though you will help me to change " I whisper seducedly, He look at me surprised. I bite my lower lips.

___________________________________________

Hello lovely people...

What do you want read in next chapter?

How was the chapter, please tell me through of your comment.

And please support my other story too.

Thankyou and love you all 🥰🥰🥰

                        🙏🙏🙏🙏