confessions....

long chapter ahead!  

You need one hour to read.          

               Author's point of view
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I was in my college and for my expenses I started looking for job and got that as amisha's secretary, then I met you for the first time " Anika said looking at the moon with small smile on her face .

Shivay look at her and smile as he remembered there first meeting .

Flashback
°°°°°°°°°°°°

Anika was with Amisha in her shooting place . Amisha was doing shoot and Anika was clearing her schedule sitting in amisha's vanity .

Just when shivay enter inside the vanity and smile as he was meeting his girlfriend after a long time . Anika's back facing toward him so he couldn't see her face. Grinning he run to hug her from back.

Anika shouted when someone tightly hug her from back , hearing her shivay left her by which Anika stumble and about to fall and she held shivay's collor and both fall on floor with shivay over Anika .

They both open there eyes and get lost in eachother eyes like they were searching for eachother from years .

' what a beautiful pair of eyes '

' such a ocean like eyes he got '

Both of there heart said !

Both come out from there Dreamland when they hear door knocking sound .

Shivay immediately stood up from her, following by her. Shivay awkwardly cough and remember something .

" Who are you " he ask , he sounded rude !

" Amisha's mam secretary " Anika meekly said , she was blushing mess . She went open the door and there was man holding amisha's lunch . She take that close the door .

" When she will be free from her shoot " shivay ask her .

" In fifteenth minutes sir , you can wait if you want " Anika said politely.

" No I have very busy schedule , just informed her that her boyfriend was here to meet her " saying he left the cabin , taking her heart with him and both of them were unknown about it .

Days started passing , months started passing and it's come to year , anika's crush on shivay started growing into love . Shivay sometime feels attraction toward her but quickly ignored it because he thought , he can't cheat on his girlfriend.

Amisha always felt something between them when they were around her around together and she didn't like it.

Everytime it's hurt Anika a lot when she saw them kissing or hugging.

Now everything will stop, that what she thought when she bought resignation letter. Her parents strictly told her not to work more as they are searching alliance for her.

After resigning also, Anika's love for shivay didn't fade away. She dream about him every night.

Amisha didn't lost contact with her, as her new secratary is not like Anika, managing everything like pro, sometime she ask help from her.

When shivay ask Amisha, why she always call Anika. Amisha said they are bestfriend and share everything, just to make shivay feel how good she is to everyone.

After some months when shivay got to know about Anika's marriage. He felt something twisted in his heart and dismiss the topic.

But how could he ignore her when she walk in inside his party hall looking so breathtaking in just simple black saree.