blunder...

Author's point of view

Next day

Anika get's ready to go ishani's house as she is going to Delhi to her brother house for delivery as she live in Mumbai alone .

She waiting for auto when a car come and stop in front of her .

Kabir down the window , Anika recognise him .

" Come I will drop you " kabir ask her , Anika shook her head smiling .

" No , it's ok i will go myself " Anika said politely .

" It's not ok for me , I can't let pregnant women to go alone , come , you are like my sister " kabir said emotionless voice .

Anika agreed and sat inside as her feets are paining a lot .

" Where to " kabir ask , Anika told him the address of Ishani house .

" Thankyou , kabir bhai " anika said when they reached . Kabir nodded and his eyes fell on the women in pink kurta who was coming out of the building holding her lauage with one hand and other one holding her baby bump , she is smiling at Anika .

Anika and Ishani side hug eachother because of there baby bump .

" I will miss you " Anika and Ishani said at same time and laugh .

" Come , kabir bhai will drop us till railway station , itni ashani se auto nhi milta " Anika said looking at kabir as he is staring at Ishani .

" Kabir , Kon ? " Ishani confusely ask Anika .

" He is kabir , my newly made bhaiya come " she dragged Ishani toward car and ask kabir to drop them and kabir wouldn't say no two pregnant women .

" Kabir bhai , you are helping us so much , i wish God will give ten kids " Anika said playfully ,Ishani giggle.

" You are cursing me Anika , i don't like kids " kabir said looking straight .

Anika and Ishani look at each other and though stay silent .

" Bye please come soon " Anika said holding ishani's hand ,both the ladies were emotion because pregnancy hormones .

Ishani nodded and bid bye to Anika , she enter inside the train .

******

Anika sigh after entering inside her house , when someone open the door with thud , Anika turn and come to face to face with angry shivay Singh oberoi .

Anika shiver seeing his red angry eyes , he started coming toward her .

" Who was he Anika " shivay ask gritting his teeths .

" Who " Anika said meekly .

" That man , who take you somewhere in his car " shivay shouted making Anika flinch .

" He- he just dropped me " Anika said scared.

" I had seen you , you were smiling at him " shivay yelled again .

Anika had enough of his shout .

" It's none of your business Mr shivay Singh oberoi ,if I smile at someone , hug someone or kiss , even if remarry it's none of your business " Anika shouted equally .

" Ohh , he is your boyfriend haa" shivay said sarcastically .

" Yes he is my boyfriend ,and i planned to get married to him " Anika yelled .

Shivay grip her her elbow .

" You planned to get married but I will not give divorce you " saying he left from there to control his anger .

Anika create a blunder to herself .

Flashback ends....

She close her eyes and open them , her eyes fell on her children who look like there father .

___________________________________________
How was the chapter please tell me through of your comment and,

And don't forgot to vote for another update.

Thankyou for reading my story

Love you all 😘😘

Take care 🥰