shivay!

Anika's pov
•••••••••••••••

I insert pendrive in my laptop and started the CCTV footage .

Everything become blur due to my tears as video complete .

I didn't come out of my room whole day but in evening i come down as gauri request me .

But that time someone come with something that break me more .

Just one question running in my .

Why shivay ? Why you do this ?

********

I was looking outside the window thinking something deep , when I hear door bell ringing .

I clean my face with my dupatta and move toward to open the door of my apartment , correction rented apartment .

Opening I found my neighbour standing there , who is elderly lady in her mid fifties, she told me , if I want something then to inform her , she will happy if i ask her .

I smile and nodded my head at her .

Yes I shifted into this apartment two days back and gauri , om , arjun and Ishani help me lot .

I told everyone about my pregnancy and how I got pregnant, as they become goods friends of mine when i needed someone most .

And talking about Mr shivay Singh oberoi , he didn't come from Canada and i know why ,

Because he is busy enjoying with his girlfriend , Amisha .

___________________________________________
I Know it's interesting chapter but I am confuse with the story , should I write leap sequence .

Please tell me .

Thankyou for reading my story 😘😘

Don't forgot to vote for another update

Love you all 😘

Bye; 🥰🥰🙏