🧖👶💏

Author's point of view
                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anika divert her eyes to other side after looking at half naked man standing infront of her crossing his arms , thank God he was wearing shorts not boxers .

" Do you want take sponge bath " Anika said .

" No, I will take normal one " saying he sat on the stool presented in the bathroom .

Anika filled bucket with warm water goes near him .

" But your wounds are still fresh , I will you sponge bath right now , when your wounds will heel you can take regular bath " Anika said not meeting his eyes and started giving sponge bath .

Both of them felt sensation over there body ,when Anika touch him . Anika ignored it and concentrate on her work but shivay kept looking at her .

" You were different when you were pregnant " shivay whisper , she was chubby with round belly looking cute and he wants to see her again with big belly showing her tantrums .

Anika felt hurt by his words . She thought he was calling her fat .

" Anika " shivay called her .

" Hmmm "

" Will you give our relation a chance "

Anika stop and look at him , he was looking at het with intense gaze .

" This is wrong place to talk about it " saying she move away from him as she finished giving him bath without wetting his bandage over his stomach .

" Then where is the right place " shivay ask frowning when Anika move away from him without at his face , he want her to look at him like she used to do during her pregnancy .

" Will tell you ,now wipe yourself " she said handle him towel .

" You do it " shivay ask her , Anika without any argument started doing it .

" You can wear your clothes right " Anika said giving him his clothes and left with red face .

" I can do everything baby , I just want to keep you close" shivay whisper to himself and smile .

He change his clothes and come out of the bathroom and saw her arranging his breakfast .

" I will have breakfast with everyone at dinner table " shivay said , Anika nodded .

" Where is babies " shivay ask her again combing his hair .

" With dadi , in her room " Anika said .

" Let's go , that will helpers will do it " shivay said when he notice she was taking food back  .

Holding her hand , shivay come out of the room .

Oberoi family together had there breakfast and relief seeing shivay fine .

Priyanka goes back to her in laws house back , after bidding her bye all come to living hall and sat on the sofa .

" Mom day after tomorrow we will go back to our house , till then I will be totally fine " shivay said to his mom .

" Itni jaldi kya hai shivay kuch din aur ruk jaa " dadai said .

" Dadi ruk jata par aap bhul rhi ho , aap kal panjab ja rhi ho , mon aur dad kal sham ko aap dono flight hai Bangalore ki toh hum dono akele rehkar kya karege and it's take time to reach my office" shivay explain them , everybody nodded . Anika was amused how he remembered everything this was discussed twenty days ago.

After sometime dadi went to her room, pinky left for some kitty party and shivay's dad for his office . Hearing kids crying , Anika left to attend them . Shivay started doing his work in his laptop still thinking about there relationship .

Anika was thinking the same , she thought tonight she will clear everything and start everything new .

___________________________________________

For my lovely readers ,

I never have best best friend to share my every secret with , no one knows that I write stories ,only my mind and heart knows that , now stomach also started hurting keeping so much secret inside it 😂😂 . When someone vote or comment on my story I truly felt happy .

Thankyou so much and please tell where are you from .

I am from Bengal but not Bengali , I am Bihari .

Yours author sanjana . ( You all can call me sanjh)

How was the chapter please tell me through of your comment lovely people .

Thankyou for and love you all 🥰🙂🥰🥰

              🙏🙏🙏