his

Author's point of view
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Aao beta andar aao " shivay's dadi said after there aati which was performed by pinky , who was now adoring the babies .

Anika step inside after glaring at shivay , who seem not effective by her glares and follow her holding babies career.

Pinky took baby boy in her arms and kiss his forehead her eyes become moist her seeing her grand children , she did the same with baby girl .

" Thankyou Anika for this " pinky cried in front of Anika and hug her , Anika got shock seeing her actions but she hug her back . Anika look toward shivay and saw him looking at the kids .

After sometime

Anika was in shivay's room , thinking about her whole situation . How she ended up here .

Few hours ago

" What are you doing , where are you taking me and kids " Anika said to shivay who was driving the car .

" Look Anika , matter is very serious . My family got to know about newborns and they want us to live there from now on , they think they are mine " shivay said .

" That doesn't mean you will kidnapped us like this " Anika said frustrated .

" You didn't left any option " shivay said , Anika kept her mouth shut and close her eyes .

Back to present

Her train of thought broke when her phone rang .

She saw caller ID , it's gauri .

She is angry on gauri , anyways she lifted the call .

" How are you bhabhi , did bhaiya do something , are you and kids are fine , why are not saying anything , I am sorry bhabhi for helping bhaiya but bhabhi bhaiya was so guilty for leaving you alone , please forgive him " gauri said .

Anika didn't said anything , gauri sigh .

" Ok bhabhi , i think you are upset with me but I am sorry " saying gauri cut the call .

Anika Know what she had to do now , she will confront him . If he guienuily want her as his wife , she will give him a chance and ,

She will tell the truth of the children to him that ,

They are his babies .

___________________________________________

Haii guyessss

I am back and I will complete this story .

Tell me how was the chapter.

Love you all 🥰